Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court order to be fixed?? Seriously stupid idea!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Ok so my fiancee and I have been together for 2 years and he and his ex wife have been divorced for 3 years..  We are getting married on Feb 14th and planning to ttc shortly after.

Anyways, his ex just found out about us getting planning on gettig married because his baby girl told her mama all about trying on her flower girl outfit. We weren't intentonally trying to hide anything, we just don't feel the need to share our life with her. Personal choice.

So my fiancee recieves a call stating that she is taking him back to court and requesting he be fixed. No papers have been filed with the court as of yet but she stated her reasoning was because she didn't want her daughter to have a sibling unless it came from her.

Are you friggin serious?? I highly doubt she can do such a thing but it just shocks the hell out of me that someone would stoop to that level. Either way, we both busted out laughing with her on the phone. Keep in mind, he has full custody of his daughter so it's not for a lack of parenting skills that she's requesting this. I think she's just upset because she pays child support and fears we would use the money on a new baby instead of her daughter (which isn't the case, we both make really good money)

A little update, no I am NOT a troll. I really wish I was but this is happening. Keep in mind, there are no papers filed as of yet, she called and told my fiancee this. She just happened to be on speaker phone so this is why I know word for word what happened

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Troll is bord
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Ha. That's never gonna fly. She might even get reprimanded for wasting the court's time. That's hilarious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Shes pretty damn stupid if she thinks that can happen
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
What is bord?

Quoting Anonymous: Troll is bord
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM
If this is for real.... Then the mother is an idiot. There is no judge out there that will agree to that.

Why doesn't she have custody?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Huh?

Quoting Anonymous: Troll is bord
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 PM

No, it would set a legal precedence that could be easily appealed. I wouldn't worry.

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 PM

I would love to be a fly on that wall.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Silly troll trix are for kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Hahaha. She's not smart is she? The judge will never go for that. She sounds like a nut.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)