Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously DH, you know how to push my buttons

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I'm very irritated at DH and think he's being very unreasonable. First off, yes I'm an adult and am very capable of taking care of myself. The last few days/nights have been very cold. The heater in my SUV went out today, blowing nothing but cold air. Tomorrow morning it's supposed to be 0 degrees with a windchill of -5. The car service department opens at 7. I kindly ask DH if he could take my vehicle in for me, he said no, it's my vehicle I need to take care of it. Fine, understandable . So I asked if he could possible switch vehicles with me since I'm the one that has the kids and have to take them to school. It's just him, he only needs to go to work, down the street. I have two little kids who go to two different schools at different times. He again told me NO! Seriously, he's going to make the three of us freeze and suffer because he doesn't want to switch vehicles. I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon to take my SUV in, so I would only need his truck in the morning, to keel kids warm. I hope DH is just joking and realizes he's bring a jerk and switches cars with me. However, I highly doubt it. Looks like I'm bundling the kids up in blankets, over their car seats, tomorrow. And no, to all you bashes, I'm not a whimp. I can handle the cold, it's the kids I feel sorry for. They don't deserve to sit in a cold car and have to suffer. It is my vehicle and I will take care of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kissesxoxo8882
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this

He is being a total ass sorry

starbuckmom03
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Wow, my dh would never do that. He is always the first to suggest switching vans so I would have wheels when I have the kids and my van needs to be fixed.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:26 PM
What an asshole, I wouldnt even have to ask
evelynolivesmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:27 PM

This

Quoting notjstasocermom: What an asshole, I wouldnt even have to ask

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:29 PM
What a lousy wanna be father! I'd be packing him out the door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I'm beginning to wonder this myself

Quoting Maegan_C: Why did you reproduce with a douche?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM
BUMP
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Yeah, my dh would insist that I take his car, no way he would let his girls freeze so his selfish ass could stay warm

Quoting notjstasocermom: What an asshole, I wouldnt even have to ask
sillytroll
by Teehee on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM

He is being unreasonable.

bees79
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM

thats why I have my own two cars and dh has his. i need him for nothing,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)