Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally! This is it! But what if it doesnt happen? :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Okay so for five years we have had two goals. One: Dh get a new better job. Which took five years but finally he finally got the job. Second to get a home big enough for our growing family. Well right after dh got the job we found the PERFECT house. And I mean PERFECT. It is everything we could ever want and more. It is so perfect that we already know what room is going to be whoes and what color the walls are going to be. We have everything planned out. We had looked for this home and we finally have found it. One problem though. There are three other people interested in it also. So the owners are taking bids. Dh and I already placed our bid and the owners said we will be told next week if we get it or not. I am so worried and sick to my stomach that I dont know if I will last to next week to find out. We have looked for five years for this house and we have finally found it. I will be crushed if we dont get it but I still hope and pray we do get it.

Has anyone else been through this? And if so how did you cope with the waiting?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Waiting sucks. Good luck.

We had similar happen and lost the house to someone who paid in full with cash.

3_Crazy_Boys
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:21 PM
hope you get it. bump
bethpelle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Hope you get it. Fingers crossed! What's the hubby's new job?
Kylie819
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
We had a house sale fall through and ended up finding a better one.

Hopefully you get the house...good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Crushed? Wow you have all those wonderful things and that would crush you? Lets hope no one gets ill in your family....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:35 PM
We are house hunting as well. Found the perfect house on Friday, submitted an offer on Sunday morning only to find out an offer had already been accepted on Saturday. We are crushed and no other houses even compare, so I'm not even excited about looking anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)