Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugly mug

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Do you have a tat on your neck?
thetrollcat
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM

where is the toliet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:27 PM
If you're taking a picture in the mirror, why are you using your front facing camera? Either use the front camera and skip the mirror or take the tacky mirror picture with your back camera so we don't see you twice. Seeing you twice makes it twice as tacky.
65_Redroses
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:28 PM
It's a huge bathroom. It's way on the other side :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

where is the toliet?

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Damn, Mary Sunshine. 

Quoting Anonymous: If you're taking a picture in the mirror, why are you using your front facing camera? Either use the front camera and skip the mirror or take the tacky mirror picture with your back camera so we don't see you twice. Seeing you twice makes it twice as tacky.

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Pretty lady :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
If she really thought she was ugly, she wouldn't have posted. I am not going to be one of those, "oh but you're so beautiful" suckers. So, I pointed out the stupidity of the way the photo was taken.

Quoting .Skittles.:

Damn, Mary Sunshine. 

Quoting Anonymous: If you're taking a picture in the mirror, why are you using your front facing camera? Either use the front camera and skip the mirror or take the tacky mirror picture with your back camera so we don't see you twice. Seeing you twice makes it twice as tacky.

65_Redroses
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:33 PM
It was a joke
I just got my hair dyed. Cost a lot of money. Wanted to show it off.
Who pissed in your pork rhines?

Quoting Anonymous: If she really thought she was ugly, she wouldn't have posted. I am not going to be one of those, "oh but you're so beautiful" suckers. So, I pointed out the stupidity of the way the photo was taken.

Quoting .Skittles.:

Damn, Mary Sunshine. 

.Skittles.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:33 PM

We should build each other up, not tear each other down. Women are so vile. 

Quoting Anonymous: If she really thought she was ugly, she wouldn't have posted. I am not going to be one of those, "oh but you're so beautiful" suckers. So, I pointed out the stupidity of the way the photo was taken.

Quoting .Skittles.:

Damn, Mary Sunshine. 

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:35 PM
What color was it before? It's very pretty :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)