Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth diaper mamas! Great deal on gdiapers. Get in here!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

http://www.zulily.com/invite/sbuchanan3872/e/gdiapers-66961.html?tid=social_email_ipad_shareviaicon_na_modal_d9ce5f04981955d448c7dbd023a6aeea&eid=66961 

someone please make my link clicky.

gdiapers special for only another 34 hrs

as low as 11$ and change per diaper if you buy a bundle of. 6 

single diapers in cute colors starting at 13.99

i just got a bunch! Share the love, these are good diapers and a great price. I'm building up my stash so I snatched up 10 diapers and the pack of 12 cloth liners

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NewMamaBoo
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Bump! Would like to share before time is out! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:38 PM
No those diapers suck. I'm glad I don't both diaper anymore, I got ducked in with zulily once... Never again.
AubryJ
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM
I've had a lot of different cloth diapers over the past 2.5 years but never bothered to try those.
NewMamaBoo
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Lol well of course if you don't like cloth diapers they're not for you! They work great for us and this is a great price so I thought I'd share

Quoting Anonymous: No those diapers suck. I'm glad I don't both diaper anymore, I got ducked in with zulily once... Never again.

NewMamaBoo
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM

I've only been doing it a few months and I have a few kinds. These have worked great for us and were recommended by a friend. I also like bum genius. 

Quoting AubryJ: I've had a lot of different cloth diapers over the past 2.5 years but never bothered to try those.

NewMamaBoo
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Bump

AubryJ
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:32 AM
I started with bumGenius. I'm tempted to get a few just to try some but I don't much care for velcro closures.

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

I've only been doing it a few months and I have a few kinds. These have worked great for us and were recommended by a friend. I also like bum genius. 

Quoting AubryJ: I've had a lot of different cloth diapers over the past 2.5 years but never bothered to try those.

NewMamaBoo
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:29 AM

They're nice. You can fascinate them in back so it's tough for a child to get off if they're in that stage

Quoting AubryJ: I started with bumGenius. I'm tempted to get a few just to try some but I don't much care for velcro closures.

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)