Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*OFFICIAL* TAX RETURN POST- POST WHAT YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR MONEY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 158 Replies
And go
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barefootNky113
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
No party. Waiting on mine. Just getting new tires and putting it in savings. No new cars or tvs or tats or game systems. No shit like that. Im an adult
3_Crazy_Boys
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
nothing haven't gotten it yet.......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
We are buying a gun tomorrow and paying off bills then playing with the rest of the money.
averiensmommy07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM
I will hopefully be buying a car with part of it and then saving the rest I try to save as much as I can to help me through the year if something comes up and I get behind with bills.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Hey, I'm an adult and I just bought the PlayStation 4. Good for you for buying new tires. That's great.

Quoting barefootNky113: No party. Waiting on mine. Just getting new tires and putting it in savings. No new cars or tvs or tats or game systems. No shit like that. Im an adult
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM

We haven't gotten it yet. But when we do it is going towards getting our vehicle fixed, some clothes, and household items. We aren't getting back that much this year. Our move has been a big financial burden, so the little we do get back will help us with the small things to get us back on track.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM
What car are you looking at?

Quoting averiensmommy07: I will hopefully be buying a car with part of it and then saving the rest I try to save as much as I can to help me through the year if something comes up and I get behind with bills.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Don't you hate that we have to be adults and fix our dang cars? I miss being 16 and spending my return on makeup. Lol

Quoting armywife009:

We haven't gotten it yet. But when we do it is going towards getting our vehicle fixed, some clothes, and household items. We aren't getting back that much this year. Our move has been a big financial burden, so the little we do get back will help us with the small things to get us back on track.

TurtleMami
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Ugh I ran into another speed bump. Still haven't filed mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't have time to even do ours yet. However, we are finishing our basement and will probably buy new furniture and save the rest. We still have our return from last year. We usually save it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)