Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband eat it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Lunches that you make for him to take to work? Does he tell you what he wants or does he just eat what you send? I was just making my husband's lunch for in the morning because if I don't make it, he won't take one. He'll eat whatever I put in there though.

Tomorrow, he has: buffalo chicken soup with blue cheese crumbles, cucumber, red bell pepper, celery, banana, cashews, and an apple cinnamon bar.

Would your husband find that to be an acceptable lunch?
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
Heisenberg
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM

No he eats out every day. He used to though.

TrouserMouse
He is in and out of convenience stores and grocery stores all day for his job. He never starves, but if I don't pack his lunch he eats total crap all day long and spends too much money.

Quoting Anonymous: Poor guy must be starving.
turtlesquish23
1 mom liked this
Maybe I'm mean but I don't pack lunch for my wife lol
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I make him lunch. Lately it's been Chicken salad sandwiches, but tomorrow he wanted leftovers from dinner tonight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM
It's all good I was jus trollin

Quoting TrouserMouse: He is in and out of convenience stores and grocery stores all day for his job. He never starves, but if I don't pack his lunch he eats total crap all day long and spends too much money.

Quoting Anonymous: Poor guy must be starving.
bethpelle
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Lol yes he's a big snacker
jlbelknap35
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:54 AM

no he has lunch on the ship, i haved asked if he wanted me to but he declines. shore duty is differnt though.

soon2bmomof2grs
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:54 AM

No, he wouldn't eat that. DH was raised on only processed food and junk. I buy him his 2 for 5 junk subs at Walmart... He will buy a sub, tuna/chicken salad or a rib sandwich from the gas station at times.

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
When I made the soup, I portioned it out into the bags. :)

Quoting Ber-Lynn: Haha okay. I saw the soup in a bag and I though, how is he going to heat it up.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Yes, that blue thing to the left is actually the lid to the bowl.

Quoting Ber-Lynn: Does the soup have a bowl?
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:56 AM
My husbands gone 14 hours, and I
Pack a ton of food.

He works graves so I cook and early dinner and pack that. Then I throw in some sandwiches. Then there are some things he can grab and eat quickly and a couple of tv ( but not frozen) type meals.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)