Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband eat it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Lunches that you make for him to take to work? Does he tell you what he wants or does he just eat what you send? I was just making my husband's lunch for in the morning because if I don't make it, he won't take one. He'll eat whatever I put in there though.

Tomorrow, he has: buffalo chicken soup with blue cheese crumbles, cucumber, red bell pepper, celery, banana, cashews, and an apple cinnamon bar.

Would your husband find that to be an acceptable lunch?
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:57 AM
I'm just pointing out that the protein would help him feel satiated.

Quoting Anonymous: My hubby wouldn't be filled up with any of that, he's not a big guy, but he's a big eater.

I wasn't trying to be a bitch btw just trollin' lolz

Quoting LaughCryLive: The soup is chicken, with cheese and nuts that's plenty if protein. I would I've DH a whole cucumber and more of the red peppers though.

Quoting Anonymous: Poor guy must be starving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I was completely wrong about this post. I'm such a pervert.
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:59 AM
We are trying so hard to get away from that. We'd each spend around $15/day grabbing lunch. Add coffees, drinks, snacks throughout the day...wow. It adds up so quickly. Plus, he will eat all junk.

Quoting Heisenberg:

No he eats out every day. He used to though.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:00 AM

He eats whatever I give him....but it's always a meal, that's snack food, lol!

saqmdbsl07
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:01 AM

I make my dh lunch, otherwise he will go out to eat or not eat at all.  He eats whatever I pack and every now and then he will ask for something specific, otherwise he eats whatever I pack.  

tinybluemoon
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:02 AM

He would, but in our almost 10 year marriage I don't think I've ever made him lunch, ever.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:03 AM
My so will eat anything. He's a total chunk. Except that he has a weord aversion to sauces? Hell ear veggoes bit no ranch, fries but no ketchup, that sort of thing. So a lunch like this he'd probably be all over.
OHIOmommy330
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:06 AM

From your title, lunch is not what I thought you were asking about.

rolling on floor

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:07 AM
He comes home for lunch and makes whatever he wants. And if he can't,he either won't eat or see if there's an mre.
Heisenberg
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Yeah, that's how it was for us when DH started eating home made lunches. It saved us a bunch of money and was much healthier too.

Quoting TrouserMouse: We are trying so hard to get away from that. We'd each spend around $15/day grabbing lunch. Add coffees, drinks, snacks throughout the day...wow. It adds up so quickly. Plus, he will eat all junk.

Quoting Heisenberg:

No he eats out every day. He used to though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)