Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband eat it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Lunches that you make for him to take to work? Does he tell you what he wants or does he just eat what you send? I was just making my husband's lunch for in the morning because if I don't make it, he won't take one. He'll eat whatever I put in there though.

Tomorrow, he has: buffalo chicken soup with blue cheese crumbles, cucumber, red bell pepper, celery, banana, cashews, and an apple cinnamon bar.

Would your husband find that to be an acceptable lunch?
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Replies (501-508):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:58 PM

it was hard at first but it's made an amazing difference in our life. I've never felt better and between my husband and I we've lost 25 pounds.

Quoting Anonymous: Oh goodness, and that paleo thing would be a no go in my house....

Quoting Anonymous:

No he would not. We are a strict Paleo family and the soup and grain bar are not Paleo. Also those "grain" bars are full of sugar and loaded with crap, they are actually way unhealthy and not good for you at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Yes, he would!  :)

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:18 PM
My husband won't eat lunch at work whether I packed one for him or not. He won't stop working long enough to take the time to eat. He says it's because if he stops working he won't get everything done that he wants to get done before the end of the day.
JuneCleaver256
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Lmao, like three times a week.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:50 PM
I make him a lunch everyday. Sometimes I ask him if there is anything in particular that he wants, but even if I don't ask, I know what he likes.
EyEmTuRtLe
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Mine wouldn't be to happy with what you've shown. But since mine gets up before I do he makes his own lunch and our DS's lunch...I know he likes what he's taking. LOL

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I love new recipes! Can you send me your soup recipe?
momof2.5girls
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Yes except the soup(sounds delicious). Dh has to eat lunch in his car so its usually some type of sandwich. I pack whatever, I know what he likes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)