Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She really tries to trap them!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
My sister got pregnant on purpose, she wasn't with her dds father long at all, she was on top and he told her to move and tried to get her off but she wouldn't budge. She got pregnant. I don't think he should have to pay child support but I DO feel so bad for my niece for not having a dad :( now she's done the same to a new guy not even a year later -__- I think she needs serious mental help
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:52 AM
8 moms liked this
He chose to have sex with her without a condom. She could have easily gotten pregnant even if she had moved! He should have to pay child support.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM
He chose to have sex without a condom. That's all on him.if you don't want a child don't have sex or protect yourself the best you can BY USING BC. Its really not that hard of a consept.
Lilith.23
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Yeah she's an idiot and he's a horny dumb fuck.
Wear a condom or go through child support.
You may hate her but don't be a bigger bitch and blame that only on her. As far as i know, it takes two to make a baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:58 AM
She 'was' on bc. The 2nd guy i get, he knew she wasn't on bc and didn't use a condom but the 1st she really lied to. I bet he learned his lesson

Quoting Anonymous: He chose to have sex without a condom. That's all on him.if you don't want a child don't have sex or protect yourself the best you can BY USING BC. Its really not that hard of a consept.
TheSilence
by Remember Me on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM
If he didn't want a child he could have easily wrapped it up.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM
This. It's messed up that she lied, though.

Quoting Anonymous: He chose to have sex with her without a condom. She could have easily gotten pregnant even if she had moved! He should have to pay child support.
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Lol guys should know better to trust a woman
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I don't hate her. I love her, she's actually staying with me right now while she waits for a shelter opening. I just feel bad for my niece and this unborn baby but all she cares about is guys and trying to keep them around

Quoting Lilith.23: Yeah she's an idiot and he's a horny dumb fuck.

Wear a condom or go through child support.

You may hate her but don't be a bigger bitch and blame that only on her. As far as i know, it takes two to make a baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Lol no kidding right? It kinda makes me glad I'm a woman

Quoting silverdawn99: Lol guys should know better to trust a woman
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Even with her lying to the other guy, it was his responsibility to protect himself.  Shit, I've had a tubal and I still insist a guy rubbers up, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)