Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O what's the worst car you ever had?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had a corolla I hated. That's right, a corolla. I know everyone else on earth loves them but mine was unreliable and a nightmare in snow.

Tell me about your POS!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM
96 Toyota paseo. Didn't even have tilt steering which sucks cause I'm short but mechanically that thing ran like a champ sold it with 180000 miles and the girl who bought it drove it another 2 years till she bought a new car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hoppers33
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1988 Camry. There were literally wire coat hangers holding things together under the hood.
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Burgundy 92 Buick Roadmaster. I called it the scab. It was the color of an old scab lol! God I hated that car....HATED it!
TaylorBaby
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM

i loved my CRX but it hated me.

Crashly
by Ashley on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM
1995 Grand Prix. Biggest pos I've ever paid for!
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Ford focus. I loved the car, but it died at 150,000km.. I bought it used at 130,000 km.. I only had it for about 4 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:03 PM
LOL I hear you on the driving sideways. I heard drifting was a "thing" and I was like, I've been doing that for years!

Quoting daisybaby91: I had an altima. Piece of shit. Lmao. Sucked in the snow unless driving sideways is your thing.

Love my subie.
J.M.O.
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM
My Chevy Nova. It wasn't the cool muscle car it was the hatchback kind :/ Lame!
autodidact
by Snarknado on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

A 72? 74?  datsun, but to be fair, it was only fifty bucks. So dollar for dollar, it was probably a better value than some others I've owned. 

pwaldschmidt
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1997 gmc Sonoma.. that Damn thing wouldn't stay running for longer than a couple weeks. We put so much money into that truck. And the Nissan we have sitting in front of our house. Pos!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)