Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O what's the worst car you ever had?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had a corolla I hated. That's right, a corolla. I know everyone else on earth loves them but mine was unreliable and a nightmare in snow.

Tell me about your POS!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:05 PM
It is a tossup between a 1999 Ford Windstar and a 2001 Ford Windstar. The computer went skewy in both of them. The lights would randomly flicker. The battery always died..went through an altenator at least 1 time a year. They were crap. The first was used. The second was new. None of that played a part in how badly they are built. Pieces of shit they are.
peachaz1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:05 PM
My 2001 Dodge Stratus rt. I hate this car!!! I miss my 96 Geo Metro
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM
2004 Prius. Also the best car I ever owned because I've only had one.
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I had an 88 camry! I loved that car. I Regret not getting the tranny rebuilt when it died I'd probably still be driving it! Of course, I have so many kids now I'd have throw a couple in the trunk lmao!

Quoting Hoppers33: 1988 Camry. There were literally wire coat hangers holding things together under the hood.
HisLove18
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM
My first car 01 Mazda 626 was a complete piece of shit! Bought it for 1600 and ended up sinking triple that into it. Every single time I fixed something it would run for a few weeks then take another shit.
daisybaby91
by lipstick on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Haha right? It sucked. Buying that car was STUPID. It looked pretty, but i live in colorado, on a dirt road that doesnt get plowed or anything at all. Oh and theres a hill.

I was facepalming hard my first winter with that car.

Quoting Anonymous: LOL I hear you on the driving sideways. I heard drifting was a "thing" and I was like, I've been doing that for years!

Quoting daisybaby91: I had an altima. Piece of shit. Lmao. Sucked in the snow unless driving sideways is your thing.

Love my subie.
marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this
All the pos fords dh had. Omg....
RonaH
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I had a Chevette... WORST CAR EVER! Once you got it started you had to get where you were going and either not cut it off or cut it off and be prepared for it not to start for an hour. One time I was doing some teenage spying and got stuck in the parking lot with my friend the darn car would not start back up! lol

ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:08 PM
This is funny to.me because there's a bar a few towns over called the capri and we all call it the crapee Haha!

Worst car i ever had was a 2001(?) grand am.. It spent more time getting repaired than on the road.

Quoting SuperPickle:

1980 Mercury Capri....or as we called it, the CRAP-EE

momofne
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:09 PM

A  Ford Maverick! LOL! It was like this but red and white. It was so rusted out that no one could sit in the back seat. You could actually see the ground through the floor board. In order to stop (no brake lights) , I would have to turn the lights on to make it look like I was braking! I gave it to my neighbor for parts for about $100.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN