Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O what's the worst car you ever had?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had a corolla I hated. That's right, a corolla. I know everyone else on earth loves them but mine was unreliable and a nightmare in snow.

Tell me about your POS!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
DesignerMom22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Chevy cavalier. Things were always broken or about to brake
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:10 PM
That looks so cute. I'm disappointed that it was a bad car!

Quoting momofne:

A  Ford Maverick! LOL! It was like this but red and white. It was so rusted out that no one could sit in the back seat. You could actually see the ground through the floor board. In order to stop (no brake lights) , I would have to turn the lights on to make it look like I was braking! I gave it to my neighbor for parts for about $100.

teeloffel
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

1974 Plymouth Fury III.

I loved that car, but it HATED me.  It would stop working for no reason; electronics would stop, no power steering or breaks, engine would stall. Then, start right back up again like nothing happened.  Almost sent me into oncoming traffic and off a ledge once.  

Second worst car was my 1992 Ford Mustang. I just hated that POS. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:11 PM

1980 plymouth champ, hatchback...  last straw with it was when the carburator went bad and it caught on fire.  Luckily I was able to put it out with a hose that was infront of a house I stopped at. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Mitsubishi galant. I hated that thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I have a 2009 Dodge Journey.  It is broken down more than it works.  I'm in Canada.  We do not have lemon laws, which sucks because I would more than qualify for it!

The warranty is expired, but before it expired, I had 14 issues that were covered.  Power steering 7 times!!  Power windows don't work.  All the back windows leaked because they weren't sealed properly.  The transmission, the ERA valve (?) is bust so my engine light is always on and the vehicle runs funny.  I have dual climate and the passenger side heat doesn't work and it's not exactly tropical in Canada right now.  The rear differential is bust.  Just replaced the tie rod ends last week.  Shocks are gone as well.

I hate the fucking thing and wish it would blow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:16 PM
2002 Chyrsler Cirrus. POS. I sunk twice what I'd paid into it within a few months. My friend took it into a demo derby this summer and finally killed it.
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:17 PM
My Mercedes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:17 PM
2001 Chrysler Sebring. Craptastic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:18 PM

My freshman year of college I bought a Pontiac J2000 from a car lot.  I paid $1800 cash for it.  It died on me on my way home.  I sold it a few weeks later for $600.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)