Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your cheating with a married man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 346 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have no clue why women get so worked up over other women dating married men. Yeah it is wrong because they are married but sometimes the man doesn't even admit he is married! I'll admit im dating a married man but i did not know he was married from the beggining, i found out later. Anyway there is a women who lives 2 doors down from meet who is messing with a married man who is a police officer, yes thats right a cop! Theres another well off married man who cheats on his wife all the time, infact he goes out seeking women to mess with. He gives you his business card acting like he wants to hire you for a job. However, he really wants you for sex and entertainment! Don't get me started on military spouses, they cheat too. Now don't get me wrong im not saying everyone cheats, but when someone on here says oh im dating a married man women get their panties all bunched up with negative comments when infact how do you know that your husband or SO has never cheated?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:31 AM
5 moms liked this
It's Friday, isn't it! Bring on the drama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM
34 moms liked this
Whether or not my husband cheats is irrelevant to that discussion. If you sleep with a married man you're a dirty skank.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM
12 moms liked this
I don't get upset with women like you. I pity you and find you pathetic. Big difference.
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM
21 moms liked this

You are still dating him even though you know he's married. You, my dear, are trash. 

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this
As soon as the woman finds out the man she's sleeping with is married and she continues sleeping with him, she becomes a colluder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:36 AM
20 moms liked this

See the problem I have with this whole philospohy is that these assholes cheating would flip a fucking lid and divorce their wives if they cheated. Seriously, when did people of America become such self righteous egoisti no good fuckers? What ever the hell happened to love and devotion and being honest and true?

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
This. But i KNOW dh is not cheating. Some dirty skanky side peice isnt worth losing his family.

Quoting Anonymous: Whether or not my husband cheats is irrelevant to that discussion. If you sleep with a married man you're a dirty skank.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM
I love you, kitty cat. You're dead on right here.

Quoting thetrollcat:

See the problem I have with this whole philospohy is that these assholes cheating would flip a fucking lid and divorce their wives if they cheated. Seriously, when did people of America become such self righteous egoisti no good fuckers? What ever the hell happened to love and devotion and being honest and true?

bethpelle
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Unlike you I take the vows I took before God and friends very seriously. A trampoline who dates a married man and vice versa should respect that.

Also single or married- cheating is cheating
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Of course the man is trash because he knew he was wring from the get go. The woman is trash if she keeps messing around after finding out he is married or otherwise involved with another. It's the women on here that have no morals or self-respect that get defensive and self-righteous of their bad choices when the women that do have morals and self-respect call them out. Dating/sleeping with married men/women is wrong. Period.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured