Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got motivated to clean...finally!

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

I called off sick from work today and my dd is iin school( daycare) so she went late and I was sap just relaxing most of the day and I finally was like the day is almost done and I need to do something. I cleaned the living roo, put the dishes in the dish washer, put a load of laundry in, cleaned the counter, took out the garbage. I striped my bed and I took out the trash from the bathrooms,  I still need to vacuum and do floors and bathrooms and put in one more laid of laundry and fold the clothes and fix up dd room( but that can wait).. Playroom is another story, lol

Any one else has been motivated to clean today? 

I leave for vacation in two weeks and my spring cleaning has begun because when I come back it is her birthday party, 

that is another issue with the party, I need to be finished preparing everything before march 8th. 

So glad I finally got motivated. 

by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Not me!! I got everything caught up last night amd have done NOTHING today. (Except for sweeping, but that had to be done....no way around it)
libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Yeah once I am caught up it will be a good weekend. I still have so much to do for vacation and the party. 

libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I clean usually on Sundays and Wednesdays except for laundry and dishes so no cleaning for me today :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:18 PM
I don't let my house get dirty so it won't be such a task. I clean as I go.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Good job mama:) I do most of that everyday but I am a SAHM so I have nothing but time. This week I have been lazier because I'm sick and sad. My house is driving me crazy but not enough to get up and vaccuum, lol

libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Well, it was mostly messy.i usually clean once a week and the Daily stuff. But man I was not motivated. Still have lots to do. 

libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Are you a SAHM? I am working on this . I am trying really I am. But after work and really am tired and sometimes I let things go. I am guilty, but it nothing that can't be taken care of in 2 hrs. 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't let my house get dirty so it won't be such a task. I clean as I go.

libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:33 PM

I am sorry you are not feeling well. Yeah it is easier if I stay home and do it but it is not a every day thing to stay home for me, I usually just clean on the weekends and it is fine because during the week the house is kept up. But I did let it go more then usual. 

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Good job mama:) I do most of that everyday but I am a SAHM so I have nothing but time. This week I have been lazier because I'm sick and sad. My house is driving me crazy but not enough to get up and vaccuum, lol

libramoon007
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I should do that  Do everything only twice a week and just keep up with Daily stuff. 

Quoting Anonymous: I clean usually on Sundays and Wednesdays except for laundry and dishes so no cleaning for me today :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)