Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are you getting your husband and kids for valentine's day?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:53 AM
  • 22 Replies
I made a hand made card for hubby and IDK about my kiddo, maybe candy and umm?
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponleigh
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

my son will get a bit of candy. but honestly we do not celebrate it, kinda a halmark made up holiday to us

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

A new wedding ring. It's our 7 year anniversary next week. We did cheap rings from Wal-Mart because we did a courthouse wedding. Now we have the money so this is the set I got for us as an anniversary gift.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Probably some candy....

TB78
by Tasha on Feb. 8, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Most likely a box of cards for Ds to give out to classmates. Hubby possibly a card and a card for Ds as well.
abt1019
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:03 AM

He's not getting anything this year. I will be getting myself dinner at The Melting Pot. And DH will tag along to pay the bill. 

He never buys me gifts. I buy them and thank him for it, otherwise I don't get anything. He claims I'm difficult to shop for and it's true. This way I get what I want and I'm happy. He's thankfully easy to shop for and enjoys all his gifts. 

CVS and Rite Aid have a lot of themed candy on sale for 88 cents if you're looking to make some goody bags for your kiddo. 

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Lol thanks for the info. And my husband can never seem to buy me what I love, I always pick it out or Gerry my mom to pick it out lol.

Quoting abt1019:

He's not getting anything this year. I will be getting myself dinner at The Melting Pot. And DH will tag along to pay the bill. 

He never buys me gifts. I buy them and thank him for it, otherwise I don't get anything. He claims I'm difficult to shop for and it's true. This way I get what I want and I'm happy. He's thankfully easy to shop for and enjoys all his gifts. 

CVS and Rite Aid have a lot of themed candy on sale for 88 cents if you're looking to make some goody bags for your kiddo. 

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:12 AM
My kiddos are in FL.

SO and I have reservations to The Melting Pot. He is getting me flowers and a ring. He is getting the enjoyment of my company lol.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Candy for everyone. I hate valentines day, they're lucky they're getting that.
mrskandi
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:20 AM

A truck ,dinner ,card ,candy .My dd I will get her a card and candy and a toy.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Like a real truck?

Quoting mrskandi:

A truck ,dinner ,card ,candy .My dd I will get her a card and candy and a toy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)