Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

someone he works with picked out my tampons

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
Seriously? DH called before heading home and I asked him to pick up tampons. He works in a grocery store and isn't embarrassed by female hygiene products. Yet he sent a co worker to do it. Really?
"he said he got these because they were on sale but they didn't end up being on sale".

thanks. I'll do it myself next time. Like...idk. REALLY? Who sends a co worker to get their wifes tampons? Idk who the guy even was but I feel sorry for him. Most guys think its bad enough getting their own wife tampons. And there he was getting mine.

when I asked DH why he had someone else get them he said "cause I forgot something in the break room so I asked him to save time. I was giving him a ride home. Its not like he couldn't help us get out faster".

update so I'm not repeating myself a million times. I'm not embarrassed. Its the fact that I asked my husband to do something and he couldn't do it. I also asked for a specific kind. Instead I got ones I can't use.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:51 AM
7 moms liked this

What's the real reason you are having marital issues?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Who cares. I am sure if Co worker minded, he would tell him to get them himself. Get over it.
wintermoon111
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:54 AM
its kinda funny
Siare
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this

How do you just run out of tampons? I don't understand women like this. I keep like three boxes around, all of the time. Pads, panty liners, etc... I have a nice stash, so no one but ME needs to buy them. Not that DH would mind, or that I wouldn't let him, but it's my personal responsibility. They're going up my vaj.

couponleigh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

kinda strange but we women are more sensative about those things than men i suppose. 

CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:56 AM
I can see why you're embarrassed mama. But don't worry, the guy probably unpacks them onto the shelves every night or sends them through at the till. Just think of it like asking your dr below the belt q's. :)
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this

i really wouldnt care. i also dont understand grown men being embarrassed about buying tampons. they know about periods, they know how it all works. why are periods such a taboo subject? who didnt learn this shit in school?

i think this is a pet peeve. lol. i really didnt realize it til now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:59 AM
That's funny.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with your husband and don't see the big deal.  He obviously didn't have an issue with it.

Lurker01
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Poor freaking guy.lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)