Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 16 year old son had a one night stand with a 39 year old woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

I am sick to my stomach!  He just told me. I guess last week his dad went on vacation and instead of just switching days with me (we have 50/50 custody) he just left my son home alone. 

Well apparently he went out with friends and "somehow" went home with a 39 year old woman. 

He doesnt know her name, he doesnt have her phone number, and he "cant" remember where she lives. 

When he told his dad his dad pretty much high fived him and told him good job. When I got angry about it my son told me to "chill out" and "stop being so weird" or he is not going to want to live with me anymore

I just want to slap both of them in the face. I cant believe my ex would be so irresponsible and I cant believe my son would do something like that

I talked to my lawyer about it to see if there was anything I could do to get something like this to not happen again and there isnt. My son is over the age of consent and is old enough to be left home. 

Ugh I keep hoping he comes to tell me he is just joking but I know he isnt. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:30 AM
I would be livid. What the hell would a 39 yr old see in a 16 yr old?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Well you can't change the past. Just move on. Your son is obviously sexually active, so buy him some condoms and talk to him about being safe and protecting himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:33 AM

We have had the safe sex talk* so many times including after all of this. 

Quoting kiddycat73: Well you can't change the past. Just move on. Your son is obviously sexually active, so buy him some condoms and talk to him about being safe and protecting himself.

kiddycat73
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:35 AM
OK then just move on. What's done is done. I would be more upset that it was a one night stand than I would be about her age, but that is just me. But continuing to be angry about it is only going to push him away.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have had the safe sex so many times including after all of this. 

Quoting kiddycat73: Well you can't change the past. Just move on. Your son is obviously sexually active, so buy him some condoms and talk to him about being safe and protecting himself.

Grnyann65
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:39 AM

I can relate. When my son was 16, he had sex with the step mother of one of his buddies. She was 32. I wanted to kill her. I went to the courthouse to find out what could be done about her, and there was nothing. I was disgusted. A 16 year old boy is going to stick it where he can. A 32 year old, married mother should know better. Her daughter hated her over this. Her daughter had a crush on my son.

heidi749
by Canadian on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM

It is done, not a lot can be done now unfortunatly.. I would be pissed too...His dad would be getting throat punched by me, if I was in that situation...... That 39 year old woman, better hope to every higher power out there, I do not find out who she is, that is for sure.

lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I would not be happy either-but he did tell you-that would be hard to take but also it is good he told you-it would be hard to move on-but get inner peace with yourself and move on with it-what the hell kind of woman would even have sex with a 16 yr old-that is disgusting-I believe she took advantage of your son-although if your son said he participated and liked it-he is freaking 16 yr old -his brain is developing-what the hell! That woman must be so insecure!

lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM

also yes his dad acted like an idiot-what the hell giving high 5 -that is stupid-he needs to grow up too!

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Its a hard age with a boy. I probably would have went "Ewww. So you are a boy toy now?" I would have made it seem so gross, he wouldn't have wantes to troll for older women again.

Quoting kiddycat73: OK then just move on. What's done is done. I would be more upset that it was a one night stand than I would be about her age, but that is just me. But continuing to be angry about it is only going to push him away.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have had the safe sex so many times including after all of this. 

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
He can't remember? Was he high or drunk? You maybe can't do anything about the sex, but you can do something about him being allowed to do drugs and alcohol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)