Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my boyfriend arrested

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 198 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year . This summer i found out he was cheating on me throughout our entire relationship. I was devestated and he made it worse. He physically attacked me while i still had his phone in his hand as i was speaking to the other woman. He kicked me down, choked me and punched me all over my face . I called the police, got a restraining order and ultimately he was only given anger management for a few months. 

He came back in my life while the restraining order was still active . He started sending me gifts, writing me love letters etc. and i eventually agreed to meet him for coffee. He apologized and really seemed sincere. He said he was deeply in love with me. I eventually got back in a relationship with him. 

So were together...he is being a great boyfriend to me and last month I looked through his phone and saw in his text messages that he just slept with an ex girlfriend i knew nothing about . 

Long story short he convinced me to still stay with him.

Were back together...everything is great..but i have a nagging suspicion that he will cheat on me and not give it a second thought. Meanwhile our relationship is flourishing ...he's being great to me and my kids, the sex is amazing, he's attentive to me, gives me gifts all of the time etc. but i was paranoid. Recently he's been begging me to have his baby and start a family. I could not do that.

Yesterday I downloaded a texting app which gave me a new number. I sent him a text message saying i was samantha(the girl he recently cheated on me with ) . He immediately started flirting with her. I was devestated. He said he missed being inside her and he wants to meet up with her today after 12. After awhile i think he figured out it was me because suddenly he told her no couldnt see her because he loves me too much and dont wanna hurt me .

I texted him that it was me...he wrote back i knew i was being set up. Later that day he comes over crying. He literally broke my front door down to get to me. I told him I would call the cops if he dont leave. Because the restraining order is still active it scared him. I told him he has to pay for my door and to give me his cellphone as collateral until I get my money. He told me no and i basically said if he dont give it to me ill be calling the police. He gave me his phone. I took his phone pretended I was him and messaged his mother. I called her a bitch and said she was a bad mother and that i hope she kills herself. She believed it was him texting him. All of a sudden his whole family is calling and blowing up the phone. I wanted him to get kicked out of his mom's house . I was very angry and hurt. I listened to the voicemail and his mother was hysterically crying. I didnt think she would react like that. So i said okay were even he can come get his phone give me my money and get out of my life. I wasnt going to call the cops on him . I just wanted a little revenge for him lying and ruining my life. 

So today he comes over to pick up his cell phone and i tell him to get his phone and leave . He refused to leave my apartment. He demanded that i apologize to his mom which I wouldnt do. Than he talked about my mom having cancer and how she's going to die. I stood up and yelled at him and he back handed slapped me hard across my face in front of my son standing there . 

He pleaded with me not to call the police and i kept telling him to get out. He finally left and i called the police and he's being charged with a felony for breaking the restraining order but they also said i broke it as well.

I dont agree with that. Alot of time abusive men will get back in their victim's lives . It wasnt up to me to stay away from him . He was supposed to stay away from me so how could it just be thrown out? I thought I was in love with him . He played on my emotions to get back in my life. 

Now some people are saying because we were dating the judge is just going to throw it out. How is that okay when the original order said he was to have zero contact with me? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:37 PM
12 moms liked this
It was your responsibility to tell the police he was contacting you at the very beginning. This is how abusive men work. Don't go back to him, grow a backbone
Anonymous

The judge isnt going to throw it out just cause you dated...The people that are saying that are just trying to scare you into dropping the charges..

Anonymous
3 moms liked this

dear god....I'm not touching this

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a mess
E was wrong for hitting you but your a mess and need to get your shit together
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Good grief..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't read it all but oh well. You're dumb for persuing a future with this dbag.

charmgirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:39 PM

holy fuck. what a fucking mess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:41 PM
16 moms liked this
I have nothing nice to say.

You brought this all on yourself with your stupidity.
Rachael-Dawn
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:43 PM
6 moms liked this
The judge will have his way with you. You broke the restraining order the second you had coffee with him and every time you were near him without calling the police afterward. You CHOSE not to call the police until long after and decided to use that order to your benefit. Please please please be a troll.
lunyuny
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Oh geez
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured