Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not your b****!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:50 AM
  • 61 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm ganna flip my shit!...

I work and SO stays home with the kids but bitches and complains about it all the time the kids are bad all time , he hates cleaning, so I told him get a job than and we will get a sitter or I'll be the at home parent...

I work 5 days a week 8-9hours perday and I'll pick up shifts to make sure we have the money we need and I'll still make breakfast and suppers ... Well went to make my kids breakfast and this is my lovely kitchen... I've had enough I'm not an ATM or a bank!!!

When I stayed home I keep it clean at lest tidy, had supper for him and handled the kids..

I've told him he bs until June to ship up or ship out I don't need 4 kids!

He wants to contribute nothing but call the shots , I just gah am frustrated he will let it build up 2-3 days than bitch about the mess... I know kick his ass to the curb and I've tried he doesn't get it and he just won't fucking leave ... I want man not a baby
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Mobile Photo

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Mobile Photo

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes. That's shameful. I don't see how people live that way, with clutter everywhere. He's not cut out to be a SAHD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:51 AM

what's so magical about June?  I'd give him about a week to get his shit together and contribute.  if he hasn't by then, then he's really not going to.  why drag it out?

indymom72
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:51 AM

yeah that's bullshit.  I wouldn't have my husband come home to a mess like that unless I was sick.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:52 AM
OMG that would drive me flipping nuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:53 AM

What a mess.  Give him some time to get his shit together, how long has he stayed home with the kids?

AustinsMommy007
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed

Quoting Nicoleb9: Yikes. That's shameful. I don't see how people live that way, with clutter everywhere. He's not cut out to be a SAHD.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

His bitch ass would be cleaning that kitchen (top to bottom) and I would be standing behind him the entire time with a bull whip in my hand

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM
I know he's not!... When I stayed home I did dishes every morning and night some days... And kept the counters clean and clear

Quoting Nicoleb9: Yikes. That's shameful. I don't see how people live that way, with clutter everywhere. He's not cut out to be a SAHD.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)