Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some mothers are so judgey on here. We do have feelings. If nothing nice or helpful to say dont say it.

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM
  • 22 Replies
Ok i know i post a lot and its complaining about my kids and husband and it makes it sound like i dont love my kids or him. But u are wrong, i do love them. Yes i made mistakes with my kids but that dont make me a bad mom.
My two older boys are very hard to deal with. Yes it may have been my fault as i let it get that bad. But when i complain as i have no one to listen oe vent to i get judged over it.
And then when some ladies on here say i need help or anything else hurtful i feel like a bad mother.
And when i do try their suggestions on stuff it never works on my kids. And when i do find something that works i feel amazed and awesome and come on cm and i get judged for it.
Yes i may be a young mom, but i am learning as i go, and that doesnt make me or anyone else in my shoes a bad mom.
I honestly think some of the ladies on here like to judge and be hurtful.
Like my last post on how i was doing to some ladies on here, it backfires as they read line and assumed the worse. Or they go back and say my kids behave cuz of my dh. Well my dh is rarely home now from work so thats not it and only time they see dh is on weds and sunday and when he gets home from work at 4:30pm, and usually by then its dinner and get ready for bed.
And the one post i had with my dh and the kitten issue, guess what it was a one time deal and yes i was pissed when he did it. As far as holding the kids down that was because my kids would not sit in do time outs, if he didnt hold them down on his lap like a bear hug type of thing then time out would take all day long. The ladies on here think he was hurting the boys.
Yes i spanked but never left a mark on my kids. U assume my kids are not happy and dont have a healthy life cuz i complain. Well as far as i know they are not being physically abused, emotionally or mentally abused, they have food, water, shelter, education and parents who are married that may not be perfect but at least they are not going to house to house or hurt emotionally cuz their parents are not together. And yes i love my husband, he may not be a good dh or father but he does provide us shelter and he does play with the kids once a week, he just struggles on doing one on one time with them and so do i.
So ladies please quit judging me or any one else who may be young and just figuring the married life and raising kids out. If we complain its not cuz we hate our life or kids its cuz we are angry with ourselfs.
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes the most helpful things in life are the not so nice ones.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't read that. It's a mess.
HLmom89
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Mobile Photo

Dh with oldest.
HLmom89
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Mobile Photo

All three
HLmom89
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Mobile Photo

Middle son bday
toriandgrace
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Sweetie, go to a different group if you're looking for love and support. mC is full of judgement and drama and EVERYONE knows that. 

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Uh okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HLmom89
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Me with youngest
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Lauren6310
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Maybe you should vent someplace other than the MC on cafemom.

What did you think would happen?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN