Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So these are safe??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/02/10/planned-parenthood-gets-away-with-killing-a-woman-in-an-abortion/

Woman was killed from second trimester abortion in July of 2012. Her family just got a settlement from planned parenthood for 2 million for her 1 year old son who she left behind (so now he would be around 3)

Planned parenthood is taking responsibility for her death and apparently the abortion was done in a facility that didn't advertise that they did abortions. The website for that facility said they didn't do them there. I guess they were lying. 

She was 16 weeks pregnant. She died from 3 complications and the abortion wasn't even done correctly, so the baby was probably alive while the mom was dying from blood loss. 

How is abortion a good idea again??

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Replies (61-70):
MorganTho
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe she went for an ultrasound and they found out something was very wrong with the baby.

Quoting bowribbonmama: And how do you know that there wasn't medical concerns?

Quoting ElenaC08: You sound just as dumb as that bitch was. She could have put the kid up for adoption she killed the baby at 16 weeks if she lived she would jave gotten karma, judgeing her!! Dosnt matter what was said on cm she killed her baby at 16 weeks. You are dumb as fuck obviously you would have done the same so who the fuck is heartless. Did i kill my baby at 16 weeks did i stop a beating heart what karma will i get. It was her choice to get this procedure so sit the fuck down with your dumb ass paragraph.

Quoting Anonymous: She is a piece of shit based on a few words pasted on cafemom by a person that never even met this person???? Wait...she DESERVED to die and leave another child motherless????? You are 1 twisted bitch!!! She died from complications...your kids could die from falling in the bath tub or having a tonsillectomy or being hit by a car , they could get cancer..but do they deserve it? HELL TO THE FUCK NO!!! You don't know what she felt...but I would bet my last dollar she wouldn't have been as arrogant and asshole-ish or judged you on a public forum like you have when it comes to her(a perfect STRANGER) SO dead or alive....she wins and you Lose! KARMA IS NOT GOING TO BE YOUR FRIEND. THE MORE YOU JUDGE...THE MORE YOU ARE JUDGED.

Quoting ElenaC08: She walked in there willingly to get the abortion no one forced her, and at 16 weeks!! what a piece of shit, she would know the sex of the baby already.. smh this is murder she deserved wtf she got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM

You have no idea why she got it. It could have been that she was selfish. Or she could have had serious medical problems and had to choose between herself and the baby. Already having a child would sway me in the direction of saving myself. It'd be that or 2 motherless kids and statistics are against that.

Quoting ElenaC08: You sound just as dumb as that bitch was. She could have put the kid up for adoption she killed the baby at 16 weeks if she lived she would jave gotten karma, judgeing her!! Dosnt matter what was said on cm she killed her baby at 16 weeks. You are dumb as fuck obviously you would have done the same so who the fuck is heartless. Did i kill my baby at 16 weeks did i stop a beating heart what karma will i get. It was her choice to get this procedure so sit the fuck down with your dumb ass paragraph.

Quoting Anonymous: She is a piece of shit based on a few words pasted on cafemom by a person that never even met this person???? Wait...she DESERVED to die and leave another child motherless????? You are 1 twisted bitch!!! She died from complications...your kids could die from falling in the bath tub or having a tonsillectomy or being hit by a car , they could get cancer..but do they deserve it? HELL TO THE FUCK NO!!! You don't know what she felt...but I would bet my last dollar she wouldn't have been as arrogant and asshole-ish or judged you on a public forum like you have when it comes to her(a perfect STRANGER) SO dead or alive....she wins and you Lose! KARMA IS NOT GOING TO BE YOUR FRIEND. THE MORE YOU JUDGE...THE MORE YOU ARE JUDGED.

Quoting ElenaC08: She walked in there willingly to get the abortion no one forced her, and at 16 weeks!! what a piece of shit, she would know the sex of the baby already.. smh this is murder she deserved wtf she got.

BritneyJ101
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I wonder if you'd say the same shit if it was your daughter who died during an abortion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM
So if you need heart surgery, should you not get it because its "playing God"? What if your kid was deathly I'll, isn't medical intervention playing God?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she play god ... god played her card. Oh well. You win some and you lose some. Its the risk you take when you murder a child. 

ZombieMeat
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Overall, abortions are safe. You cannot ask how abortions are safe, when you are clearly talking about a botched abortion. While it does happen, it is not the norm and anecdotal evidence does not change the fact that abortions are safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Everything comes with side effects. Nothing in life is guaranteed safe. Occurrences like this are certainly a very small percentage of legally preformed abortions. Something in this story would lead me to believe, this clinic should not have been preforming a routine abortion.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I HATE THESE STORIES USED AS GUILT TRIPS!

Shame on you lady!!
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a suspicion there isn't enough help for her..

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.: You need some serious help. Like, yesterday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM

No. Apples to bananas. But thats ok. Keep reaching. She is the one who choose to kill her kid, and now she has left another child motherless. 

Quoting Anonymous: So if you need heart surgery, should you not get it because its "playing God"? What if your kid was deathly I'll, isn't medical intervention playing God?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she play god ... god played her card. Oh well. You win some and you lose some. Its the risk you take when you murder a child. 

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Trying to rationalize with extremists is like squeezing blood from a stone.

Quoting Anonymous: So if you need heart surgery, should you not get it because its "playing God"? What if your kid was deathly I'll, isn't medical intervention playing God?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN