Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the world problem in your house right now?

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:15 AM
  • 149 Replies

Mine is I've been kicked to the couch, because my 7 yr old has decided to hog the entire king size bed and my s/o is worried about the room having gotten dirty in 1 day and he has to be up by 7am. Blechshrugging

Stephanie nice to meet you.
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:17 AM

We got snowed in this weekend and i spent the whole time hanging out relaxing with kids and hubby. My house looks like crap

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this

My 8yr old won't go back to bed because her older brother came to visit. 

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I stayed up too late and now I am hungry again because dinner wore off. And I have a baby that won't stop nursing and its driving me a little nutso.

daisybaby91
by lipstick on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:24 AM
My baby got his shots today and he isnt feeling so great :( poor guy. I hate seeing him not feeling good
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:26 AM

DD#1 went back home this morning.  We left for the airport at 3:30am and her first flight took off at 8:00am.  She is somewhere over Europe right now (she has a connection in Paris, France).  It will be at least a few months until I get to see her again.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:26 AM

My husband almost had a heart attack last night. He got too worked up over a situation that deserved him to be that upset but he can't handle it. We are reexamining our lives now due to this. He still hasn't slept though and I've stayed up with him.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I'm going to be sooooo tired tomorrow and I have to volunteer at the school. I hate that I cant sleep at night... Also, I discovered dents in my butt. And I'm skinny. Does that make me OLD?!

2m2t
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:29 AM
My car has it's "check engine" light on.... I can't sleep wondering how long it would take the mechanic to fix it in the morning...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2014 at 4:30 AM
There is something decomposing in either the wall, attic or under the house... and my landlord just said, "eh. I looked and I can't find anything. It will eventually stop."
The smell is awful, and HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN