Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have 4years worth of pics and her dad only has a few

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I have 4 years worth of pictures of my daughter spread out over my phone pc and digital camera as well as one set done professionally.

I refuse to give her dad any pictures unless they are professionally done and haven't had her pics professionally done in 2 years.

I don't send them because of his wife she has a huge fit if she sees anything on his phone from me even if it regards our child. I have a picture i paid $115 for that they have been trying to get for 2 years and he throws a fit because they want it and i tell them no.

I paid for the professional pics why can't he? I constantly take pics of my daughter because she deserves them when she is older. I have VERY FEW pics of myself so i want her to have as many as possible.

He loses everything anyway so why give them to him? he lost her birth cert and nicu pic so i think it's only fair that i hold on to all of them.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jodee24
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Yes it's not that hard for him to take his own damn pics! 📷
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Why are you catering to her? Is that what he prefers? If not, Send him the picture. She is his problem not yours.

ETA: Yes, he can also pay for his own pics.
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM

If he wants pics then he can take them.  If he wants pics of the first few years then you can email them to him or make him copies.  He should tell his wife to be quiet.

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM
How often does he get to see her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:21 AM
She goes through his phone i have to use an app to text him because she harasses me if he gets my number. They have more money than i do and they can easily say we're getting her pictures taken which they won't. The last set i gave him was when she turned a year.

Quoting LyTe684: Why are you catering to her? Is that what he prefers? If not, Send him the picture. She is his problem not yours.

ETA: Yes, he can also pay for his own pics.
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Seriously, why doesn't he go on groupon and get a cheap crappy photo session if he's that desperate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Whenever he wants and we have a co in place so he gets her eow so it evens out to the same amount of time i get with her. He's supposed to get her ew but he works some weekends and his wife doesn't like to watch our daughter.

Quoting KaylinC03: How often does he get to see her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM
He expects me to just hand them over due to being lazy. I have a huge family on both sides and they love taking pics just like i do. Fortunately i have a cousiin that is going to school for photography and her dad more concerned with taking pictures of his wifes butt cheeks than he is our child.

He's been married for 3 years this year and they refuse to take pictures of her. I have 600 pics of our child on my android alone.

Quoting AjCeCeMom: Seriously, why doesn't he go on groupon and get a cheap crappy photo session if he's that desperate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:34 AM
I'd be willing to give them to him but he hasn't asked, however she has asked and my response to her is if he wants them he can ask me for them.

Quoting WifeyC:

If he wants pics then he can take them.  If he wants pics of the first few years then you can email them to him or make him copies.  He should tell his wife to be quiet.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Then I wouldn't worry about it.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd be willing to give them to him but he hasn't asked.

Quoting WifeyC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)