Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh's ex is cussing me out hardcore right now, I'm lmao...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Dh and I have been together for 4 years, they've been divorced for 5, I met him basically a year after they split. But I'm still a home wreaking dh stealing slut.... -_-

Anyhow, she recently caused a bunch of drama in our lives trying to get dh to loose custody of their dd, she claimed we were beating the child and burning her with my flat iron..... Well she lied and we've decided to completely cut her out except for the required supervised visits that she is allowed twice a month.

We've blocked her from my cell phone, our facebooks, we've changed our home phone number and dh got a new phone (He still has his old one, for when they NEED to talk but it pretty much will live in his dresser drawer) 

She found out last night that she can't see pictures of her dd that I "stole"... She's blowing up that phone, I can hear it vibrate on the wood. I haven't looked at it. She's been going at it since yesterday though, dh told me why she was texting and calling.

I can't help but laugh at her, it's her fault dh left her and it's her fault she doesn't have Lilly anymore, yet she blames me... She's absolutely crazy and I wish she would just get the help she so desperatly needs....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:03 AM

bump

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Ugh. That's annoying. I couldn't live like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Lol
First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Save those messages and take then to your lawyer. You can get a ppo so she can't contact you if she's harassing you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

She's the definition of insane. She doesnt come around much, but when hse does, she does.

Quoting justpeachy71904: Ugh. That's annoying. I couldn't live like that

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM

She's technically contacting dh. It's his number.

Quoting First_One_8_18: Save those messages and take then to your lawyer. You can get a ppo so she can't contact you if she's harassing you.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Can you file for a restraining order? Yo keep her from contacting you only when it is about the kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

She's the definition of insane. She doesnt come around much, but when hse does, she does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Hmmm, I bet we could. 

Quoting justpeachy71904: Can you file for a restraining order? Yo keep her from contacting you only when it is about the kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

mama_church
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:13 AM

My DHs ex went through the same thing with her soon to be hubbys ex.  The woman went around telling everyone that they were beating her daughter and burning her with cigarettes... obviously they weren't the girl is always super bubbly.  Eventually the crazy will wear off... stay above her level because you guys will win in the end.  Some women can't handle competition, so they fight dirty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:14 AM

She suffered a mental break around the time their dd was born, she tried to kill Lilly and herself. Dh tried so hard to get her the help she needed but in the end she wouldn't and he knew she wasn't safe to be around dd... The woman is actually crazy.

Quoting mama_church:

My DHs ex went through the same thing with her soon to be hubbys ex.  The woman went around telling everyone that they were beating her daughter and burning her with cigarettes... obviously they weren't the girl is always super bubbly.  Eventually the crazy will wear off... stay above her level because you guys will win in the end.  Some women can't handle competition, so they fight dirty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)