Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No sorry but you're cheap or poor if.........

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How the hell do you not have a iPhone or any other touch screen get with the times,when i see people with flip phones or standard i think you re poor or just lazy to get one,get with the times smdh.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Replies (1081-1088):
preemieboysMaMa
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Is there something wrong with being poor?  My family only makes 60K a year, but I bet we're a hell of a lot happier than you with your kids sticking their faces in iPads and iPod touches.  I do have a Lumia 1020, an iPad (first gen, though--how dare I?), and a Kindle Fire, but it's not HD.  Jeez, I guess I should go stand in line at midnight for the iPhone 12 in two months, and then again for the iPhone 13 two weeks later.  (By the way, would you really want somebody poor to be buying an iPhone? Then you'd be posting how pissed you are that the poor person has an iPhone and a SNAP card.)

rstuart66
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Judge much?  Not everyone needs the latest apple gadget and I hate texting.  Enjoy wasting your money ever month a new one comes out.  

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Feb. 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'd like an iphone if it didn't have a touch screen.  I hate touchscreen things so very, very much.

o.O....
by Cara on Feb. 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM
My aunt and uncle made more money last year than most people make in their lives. They still don't have smart phones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 253 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Some people are actually smart and wanna save money..... you're an idiot
9.Crimes
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:54 AM
My dd has an iPhone... I fail to see the appeal. But then again I wouldn't have a cell phone at all if dh didn't insist on it.
bluevelvetKS
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I have a cordless house phone and I don't see how that makes me cheap or poor. We just don't see the need for a cellphone and all the contracts, dropped calls, no signal, friends can reach you at any time, lose it, drop it, break it, stolen, the agony of replacing it....no thanks! I see what my friends go through. Not worth it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 254 on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Not everyone sees the need for a smartphone.  Especially older people.  My MIL has a great deal of money, but has a flip phone.  Why?  She wants a phone, not a portable computer.  And she only uses it about once a day.  That's it.  If someone can't get ahold of her on her home phone (yeah, she has one those!  Oh no!), they'll call her cell.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN