Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught my BIL sniffing my underwear. God this is gonna make Sunday brunch awkward.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So out down stairs bathroom is on the fritz and BIL was over visiting the kids and needed the bathroom so we said he could use the kids bathroom up the stairs second door to the right of you hit the hot pink door you've gone too far. My DH and I have a master bed room and keep our door closed so there was no reason to even go in there. But lets say he got confused fine but he should have turned around. I went upstairs to get my tablet because my son wants to watch the game but the rest of us were watching a movie so I figured we could all be happy. I open the door to the master bedroom and my BIL is there and he gets startled and drops whats in his hand its my vs lacie (I only have one blue and white one) that I wore yesterday and was in the bathroom hamper. I told him to leave and he did without a word and I told DH what I saw. I'm just like creeped out now but DH doesn't want to tell his parents about it but this Sunday is my sons 12 birthday so his grandparents were taking the whole family to brunch at our usual place. I don't want to go because BIL is going to be there (he's his favorite uncle) but how would it look if a mom wont go to her own kids birthday brunch and honestly I don't even want him around my kids anymore. I'm trying to come up with a logical reason why he had my dirty underwear but honestly I can't. I even threw my Lacie out I don't even want to look at it anymore. I'm just so creeped out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
He said his brother isn't answering his phone now.

Quoting sfigu16: Did your husband say anything to him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM
W.T.F?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM
I'm considering it. I'm just weirded out and wish I could forget. Ignorance is bliss.

Quoting breydans_mommy: Yes! This! This! This! Took the words right out of fingers!

Quoting Danesmommy1: Holy shit! Beyond awkward!! I would pretend it never happened, honestly. To weird to deal with. I'm comfy with my head in the sand, lol!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Tell his parents? How old is bil?
MMIC
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Hahahahah that's so creepy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
He's 31 he is DHs younger brother.

Quoting staci1103:

Damn auto correct!!  Lol I meant old

Quoting Anonymous: Lol "oils"

Quoting staci1103:

How oils is this man?

averagemama0609
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Ask your DH to tell him not to come.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Good grief, he has a fetish, he got caught, he probably wants to die.  You ladies are such prudes.  Get over it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN