Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone effected by the snow storm?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Bump
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM

It's going to hit us sometime within the next 24 hours. 

mimi0815
by Mimmie on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Getting ready for it tonight. Not sure how much we are getting but as always the store is full and there is a whole bunch of salt everywhere . I'm in Northern Va so we're used to it.
mom_dl6
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Nothing like the S.E. but yeah we've had a really cold Winter this year (I'm in Wyoming).  I can't wait for it to be OVER  !!

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Us, lol. It was pretty snow this morning; now sheets of ice coming down.

We're good unless the power goes out. We have a gas range so we can still cook, city water so we'll still have water... but we're screwed with heating. Everywhere local is sold out of temporary heating sources (and has been for some time, from what I understand).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Yes, in the Carolinas.  Now it is starting to rain on top of the snow, and temp may drop below freezing.

bummed_out

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM
It's been snowing all day!

Quoting mimi0815: Getting ready for it tonight. Not sure how much we are getting but as always the store is full and there is a whole bunch of salt everywhere . I'm in Northern Va so we're used to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

*Looks at Local Temperature on Yahoo!

79 degrees

NOPE!

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM

We are going to get his from 6 pm tonight until 10 am tomorrow morning. Don't bother me any  I am well prepared as always. Food, salt, water, back up generator, everything OK here. 

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
It's suppose to hit us but not until tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)