Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who else is not..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this

Isnt celebrating valentine's day? me and dh have been having some serious problems, so I doubt we will be doing anything. I have bought myself my own gift, some popcornopolis popcorn. But I plan to stay home, and not see all of the happy couples.. My baby will be my valentine, I guess.bear with heart

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I'm not celebrating valentines. I generally never do though.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Mine has to work. We are going to do stuff next week when he has time off. We have tickets to a Lightwire show at the arts center, and probably a nice dinner out with the kiddoes.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I am happily married & we never celebrate valentine's day. It's a bull shit "holiday" that creates an almost desperate need for people to have a significant other. It's completely ridiculous.
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I don't celebrate valentine's day, it's silly.  But my sister and her husband do, so I offered to take the baby for the night.  I was planning on making spaghetti for the kids and then setting up an elaborate hotwheels track lol

Maybe not romantic and exciting, but fun nonetheless.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't really celebrate. I think its sad that people need to a special day to show their spouse that they love them- we do that every single day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I completely agree! I never did care for it.

Quoting almondpigeon: I am happily married & we never celebrate valentine's day. It's a bull shit "holiday" that creates an almost desperate need for people to have a significant other. It's completely ridiculous.

JasonsMom2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Hubby and I don't do anything but I decided to do a Valentine's themed day of school tomorrow for the kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM

If the roads are clear I will take the kids out to do something fun.  I don't have a so or dh, I think he was aborted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM

That sounds nice. Have fun!

Quoting -42-: Mine has to work. We are going to do stuff next week when he has time off. We have tickets to a Lightwire show at the arts center, and probably a nice dinner out with the kiddoes.

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I've been happily with dh for 7 years and we never celebrate, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)