Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can already tell you now that I will be bashed for this...oh well!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:44 AM
  • 79 Replies
So many of you know about my boyfriend, and all of the hardship that we both had to endore recently. For those that don't Ill do a quick recap.

He got in a very serious car accident on the 2nd. Totaled MY car, he ended up with a broken neck, collar bone, face, throw up in his lungs, and a VERY serious brain injury of the whole brain. He has been in a coma, but yesterday he woke up!! I have been going back and forworth with being allowed to see him, and not, because of his fucking family (moms side) and stbxw. His dad who raised him absolutely loves me, and he has been the only reason I have gotten to see him at all. But for the past 2 days I havnt been allowed up there to see him, I have not gotten to see him awake yet. And I'm miserable. Anyways, on to the point of the post. I found out he was awake from his SIL (from his dads side). She also imformed me that stbxw has been up there wearing her wedding ring, kissing on him, making him believe that they are still together. Due to how sever the brain injury is, he doesn't remember me at all.I'm not really suprised by it, hell my own dad didn't even remember me when he woke up from his coma, and he didn't even have a brain injury. I'm fucking irate that his fat whore ex wife, (and yes I mean that. She HAS a boyfriend, has been with him over a year and a half, he's the same guy she cheated on my bf with. That is why he left her among a looong list of other reasons), is up there taking advantage of him being In such a vulnerable state. And his stupid fucking moms side of the family, who adores her, is letting him believe this! Thank god his dad is on my side and doing everything in his power to try to prevent that, since I havnt been allowed up there to do it myself. I know its going to take a long time to recover from this, and who knows, he may never regain his memory of me. But it won't be for a lack of trying.
Finale conclusion. This is what I'm probably going to be bashed for. I made the decision that IF for some ungodly reason, whether he remembers me or not, he wants to go back to her (and I HIGHLY dout he will, he could not stand her!) Even though I would be devastated, but due to the horrible position this whole stupid ordeal has put me in. If he does decide to leave me, I'm going to sell pretty much everything of his that is at my house, his PS3, and games, all of his tools, his hat colection, all of his expensive speakers, pretty much anything of value. Its not because I am some vindictive bitch either. If he stays with me, over time he can help me regain my losses. If he leaves me, he will have left me with no car, no job resulting from the no car thing, and the money I was supposed to spend on getting a new place has to go to a new car, so I have to move in with my parents again. I would be fucked. Now again, this probably isn't going to happen. We have been together for awhile now, he has even lived with me for the past 5 months, we were very happy together, and love eachother very much. But I can't help thinking about the "what ifs". What if he never remembers me, I will be nothing but a stranger to him. That is my way of protecting myself, I suppose. And hell, I can almost guarantee that he would sell all of that stuff himself, to help me out. This whole situation has me broken, and yes I do somewhat feel like an asshole about it. And let tge bashing begin in 3....2....1....
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Girl I would do the same thing. I pray you guys will be okay though
ajdahd13
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Wow. That whole situation sounds awful. I really hope he remembers you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Oh yeah...he's the married One right? Leaving post now.
purplerobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Good luck hon-this can't be an easy situation to be in.

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Hey man

Only you and your bf know what is really going on

You gotta do what you gotta do.

I hope he does remembers you tho
How unfortunate, women can sometime be so bitchy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Im so sorry. No bashing here. I would do the same in your position.
.PinkHart.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM
6 moms liked this
Well here is a whole new reason not to date a married man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Then ya could make him remember ya... The vow style haha

Is ex sounds like a looney tunes tho and is making it all about her so she can get misguided sympathy. What a mess I did read your previous post and hope it turns out ok tho seems like ok is a long way off :/
BekahBrownEyes
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I don't have anything negative to say...no bashing here. I think you're being very practical about the "what ifs". it's a smart thing to do, have a back-up plan. Did the car have enough insurance to cover a total? I wish you all the best.
mommy_rios
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I hope he remembers you. And you have to do what you have to do
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)