Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He couldn't keep his pants UP!!!! *Photo included and LINK too! OMG now someone's @$$ is hanging out!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 AM
  • 54 Replies
2 moms liked this

Seriously, if you are accepted into the OLYMPICS the least you can do is keep your effing PANTS UP!

That dude from Sweden doing the free style ski, what a damn riot. He had the best wipe out and the best spins with his pants falling down to his ankles!

http://globalnews.ca/news/1147115/photos-swedish-freestyle-skier-cant-keep-his-pants-up/

LET US NOT FORGET the girl that rips her freaking pants!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg..that must have been quite funny. It will end up on YouTube I'm sure.
thetrollcat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 AM

you seriuosly gotta read the story and watch it that dude was a freaking riot. I think he took fourth and missed a medal by one... If he had pulled his damn pants up he might have actually scored a medal LOL

First run he did he had uncooked egg in his pocket supposed to be for LUCK. Then he WIPEDOUT I mea that was a classic best wipe out eva! Hell I wanted to give him a full ten just for that wipe out!

Then next three runs he does he pants falls down, every single time... Crazy!

Quoting BekahBrownEyes: Omg..that must have been quite funny. It will end up on YouTube I'm sure.

JTE11
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:00 AM

I saw that, what a waste of talent. Clown pants, a raw egg and a yard sale don't go together well, lol.

thetrollcat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:01 AM

admit it, you laughed your ass off! Hubby and I were totally laughing our asses off. It was like a comedy show LOL

Quoting JTE11:

I saw that, what a waste of talent. Clown pants, a raw egg and a yard sale don't go together well, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Damn. I only watch the winter Olympics for the wipeouts and crashes and crap. When did this happen? I wanna see.

*Off to Youtube!

thetrollcat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Tonight you silly mouse, you seriuosly missed the ULTIMATE BEST! It was better than Whites Snowboarding fail!

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn. I only watch the winter Olympics for the wipeouts and crashes and crap. When did this happen? I wanna see.

*Off to Youtube!

JTE11
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Oh yes, I laughed. ;) I couldn't believe he went all the way to the Olympics just to moon everyone and miss the podium by a hair. Kind of idiotic, but entertaining nonetheless!

Quoting thetrollcat:

admit it, you laughed your ass off! Hubby and I were totally laughing our asses off. It was like a comedy show LOL

Quoting JTE11:

thetrollcat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:09 AM

come on people there is more to life other than arguing over the same shnit!

crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Missed it meow
thetrollcat
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:12 AM

glares.... you missed a great show

Quoting crumpy_gat: Missed it meow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)