Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm finally over it, I talked to him!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Some of you may remember me begging for help on what to do in the past about my rape and other sexual assaults that bothered me throughout my life so far. I just wanted to let you guys know that I talked to him finally, and I finally have closure! I feel a lot better now and thank you all for your help throughout this hard time for me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pistolpink
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Umm congratulations? Sorry idk your story
mollymolly
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Bless your heart.  Idk your story, either.  I know that 1 out of 4 women are sexually assaulted, and I know that rape is never the victim's fault.  I hope that you really did get some closure.  Goodluck to you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I appreciate it, my story is my ex raped me right before he cheated on me. I blamed myself for 2 years and after 4 years I finally brought myself to talk to him about it. I was angry and never realized it. After a long talk, I feel just a lot better. I forgive him(although that will never forgive what he did, I just forgive him for being stupid) we had been together almost a full year when he did this, and my relationships since have been train wrecks because of it. I know that doesn't really explain, but it's a little bit and I don't really want to go into details

Quoting pistolpink: Umm congratulations? Sorry idk your story
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I just replied to the post above you with a brief summary. Very brief because I don't want to relive it. Thank you, I'm a lot happier.

Quoting mollymolly:

Bless your heart.  Idk your story, either.  I know that 1 out of 4 women are sexually assaulted, and I know that rape is never the victim's fault.  I hope that you really did get some closure.  Goodluck to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)