Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I bought my sister a laptop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I bought my sister a laptop today ,she is my older sister and she just started college less them 3 weeks ago .Her dh is a ass ,he has a new laptop but my sister isn't allowed to use it ,he gave her his old laptop that turns off at random .My bil is suck an ass ,he got fired from his job ,my dh gives him a good reference to get a job ,they offered it to him and he wont take it .Anyway back to my sister .I was online and I found a brand new dell and I just bought it for her .She takes classes online and at a campus so she needed it .What kind of man would treat his wife that way .I called my sister to tell her what I had done ,her first word was thank you ,then she says wont your husband be mad at you for spending money ,I responed and said no ,I am allowed to do what I want when it comes to money ,same thing for my dh ,he wants something he can go get it ,and it doesn't matter how much it cost .As long as all the bills are paid .I guess my sister thinks that is strange .I have a wonderful husband who will do anything for me and I would do the same .I think bil is mad at me for buying this laptop for her ,do you think he has a right to be mad at me and dh for buying this gift .

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Your sister needs to kick that worthless peice of shit to the curb.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

she wont ,he took her back after she cheated on him .I could never be with someone like that ,he wont help with the kids ,he isn't working but will not take kids to school ,wont do anything ,he isn't looking for work ,even though unemployment denied him ,due to him getting fired .I just feel sorry for her .My dh works 14 hours a day and still comes home to help me with our dd ,on Sunday ,I get to sleep in and he has daughter and daddy day ,my sisters husband is not like that .My sister has to beg him to buy her stuff or the kids anything ,she wants anything she has to call him ,I could never live like that .

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Your sister needs to kick that worthless peice of shit to the curb.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:32 AM

You are a good sister.  She needs to get rid of that prik.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:57 AM
ok
Texor
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:04 AM

You're a very sweet sister, but I would kick my DH's ass if he bought a lap top and did not discuss it wih me first.  We do not spend large sums of money like that without talking to each other. 

bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:08 AM

I honestly think he is a dick and she would be better off with you.

bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:13 AM

My husband and I are the same way... if the bills are paid and all of our needs and wants are covered... that includes the kids, even my son that doesn't live with us... I have an emergency account set up for him... but anyhow, the only difference is that we discuss it.  We really have helped my best friend more than anything but that goes both ways... that woman would do anything for us.  As far as our family goes, yeah, whole  different ball game.....

julie515
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Who cares. If he gets mad, he can get his own ass off his couch and go to work and spend that money however he likes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)