Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am officially the WORST WIFE EVER

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I can never find anything to get on holidays. Like, it is Valentine's Day. I got dh nothing. I made him a card, but nothing else.
All other holidays, same thing. We buy things throughout the year, gadgets and electronics and survivors, etc.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:20 AM
I did the 52 reasons I love you, using playing cards.
bellawomen
by Summer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:21 AM
4 moms liked this
I would start with not buying survivors. Human trafficking is illegal. :P

Instead of buying gifts, start a tradition. I am now divorcing, but we always had a special dinner and dessert we did every V-day.

Quoting Anonymous: I can never find anything to get on holidays. Like, it is Valentine's Day. I got dh nothing. I made him a card, but nothing else.

All other holidays, same thing. We buy things throughout the year, gadgets and electronics and survivors, etc.
RadnRem
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't gotten my dhs yet. But....I've been working psychotic overnight shifts for a month now. I'll get something and bring it to him at work tomorrow.

I'm thinking of making him a basket full of random crap he actually likes and uses. Beer lol. Redbulls, skittles, Reese's, maybe a movie, a magazine (if I can find a maxim in store) probably some fancy lubricant lol, and......some sushi for him to eat at work.

I have no clue what else to do lol. And I keep thinking......a basket? What dude would actually use the basket part of it?? None I know!! So. It shall be a basket I adore and can use myself. I'm a great wife like that.
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 AM
I sent DH a text. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:23 AM
I didn't get my BF anything either. I usually get a card, but then I'm trying to remember where are all the other cards and I realized its a just not a special day to him. We have always done dinner but no gifts. This year I'm keep my $$ in my wallet unless it's for tip.

Isn't he a thrill ? -___- ( I have the 'boring-est' man e v e r Lol)
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:24 AM
:(

Quoting bellawomen: I would start with not buying survivors. Human trafficking is illegal. :P

Instead of buying gifts, start a tradition. I am now divorcing, but we always had a special dinner and dessert we did every V-day.

Quoting Anonymous: I can never find anything to get on holidays. Like, it is Valentine's Day. I got dh nothing. I made him a card, but nothing else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:31 AM
No. I'm the worst wife ever. I just had a lover over today. I missed a call from DH because I was busy having my brains fucked out. Mmmm then I called him baxk and told him all about my day (sleeping in, luxurious bubble bath, etc.) except why I missed hia call. I even went on about my plans to tak the bus and go have a nice lunch out (my van is in the shop). Instead lover boy took me out for lunch. And I paid. With DH's hard earned $. (im a sahm)
CrossStitchMum
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:33 AM
What about a bucket he can use to wash the car or something?

Quoting RadnRem: I haven't gotten my dhs yet. But....I've been working psychotic overnight shifts for a month now. I'll get something and bring it to him at work tomorrow.

I'm thinking of making him a basket full of random crap he actually likes and uses. Beer lol. Redbulls, skittles, Reese's, maybe a movie, a magazine (if I can find a maxim in store) probably some fancy lubricant lol, and......some sushi for him to eat at work.

I have no clue what else to do lol. And I keep thinking......a basket? What dude would actually use the basket part of it?? None I know!! So. It shall be a basket I adore and can use myself. I'm a great wife like that.
RadnRem
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah. You win.

Or....lose? At life

Quoting Anonymous: No. I'm the worst wife ever. I just had a lover over today. I missed a call from DH because I was busy having my brains fucked out. Mmmm then I called him baxk and told him all about my day (sleeping in, luxurious bubble bath, etc.) except why I missed hia call. I even went on about my plans to tak the bus and go have a nice lunch out (my van is in the shop). Instead lover boy took me out for lunch. And I paid. With DH's hard earned $. (im a sahm)
RadnRem
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:35 AM
We have about 5 buckets in the garage for that already. Otherwise....that would be perfect lol!!

I'll walk around the store and see if I can find something other than a basket for me lol. But....we will see!

Quoting CrossStitchMum: What about a bucket he can use to wash the car or something?

Quoting RadnRem: I haven't gotten my dhs yet. But....I've been working psychotic overnight shifts for a month now. I'll get something and bring it to him at work tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)