Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Trolls....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pistolpink
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Says anon...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you seen the Troll posts that have been going up the last couple days!? Too obvious and a total fail. Some just outright disgusting.

Quoting pistolpink: Says anon...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:32 AM
Like what, I haven't been on in a week what did I miss?

Quoting Anonymous: Have you seen the Troll posts that have been going up the last couple days!? Too obvious and a total fail. Some just outright disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Well, for starters, the one that just went up an hour ago and has already been taken down. The woman claimed she was doing weekly hymen checks on her daughter.

Quoting Anonymous: Like what, I haven't been on in a week what did I miss?

Quoting Anonymous: Have you seen the Troll posts that have been going up the last couple days!? Too obvious and a total fail. Some just outright disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:40 AM
Then there's the crazy psycho lady screaming about the IRS taking her tax returns to pay a debt. She was pissed that she could only stay in Disney World for 7 days now and would only be getting $10,000 back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:40 AM
Dang it missed it. :(

Quoting Anonymous: Well, for starters, the one that just went up an hour ago and has already been taken down. The woman claimed she was doing weekly hymen checks on her daughter.

Quoting Anonymous: Like what, I haven't been on in a week what did I miss?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:43 AM
Lmfao

Quoting Anonymous: Then there's the crazy psycho lady screaming about the IRS taking her tax returns to pay a debt. She was pissed that she could only stay in Disney World for 7 days now and would only be getting $10,000 back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:44 AM
There was also one where the lady called her sister a skank because she gave her kid "powered" or "powdered" Breast milk.
pistolpink
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:45 AM
I realize. They've stopped trying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:51 AM
I hope so.

I don't mind a troll post but damn make it entertaining but not so damn obvious. Lol

Quoting pistolpink: I realize. They've stopped trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)