Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo ladies

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:29 AM
  • 99 Replies

What're your valentines day plans??

Last night DH and I went to a nice steakhouse, he gave me a little gift bag filled with all my favourite chocolate, told me to place a Sephora order for anything I've been wanting, and accidently spilled the beans about flowers being delivered tomorrow, because I mentioned wanting to go out tomorrow and do a few things, lol. He booked the day off as well so we'll probably lounge with some snacks and movies :) 

And to be completely truthful. I wanted nothing but dinner! Lol he has been pestering the hell out of me for two weeks asking what I want. I never know what to say. I figure whenever I really want something I can just buy it myself, lol. 

Let me know your plans!! :)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PandTsmomjuly
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:31 AM
Sleep :) I work third so I'm hoping to sleep the day away while he takes our cat to get fixed and fix the oldest's violin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolett80
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:35 AM
Staying home and breastfeeding my 7 week old while my 5 year runs circles around me. Hubby will be working all day and won't be home till late. He already gave me a card and a beautiful necklace last night. He also ordered me a pair of Ugg boots I wanted, that I will be getting next week. 💝
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:35 AM

We have an OT appt in morning and I want to go to mall to treat dd to a trampoline jump.  Not sure what else but i want to fill up the day so we are not home to answer phone.

purplepink1992
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:39 AM

That must keep you on the move!! lol Congrats on your new addition :) Ooo! Uggs are the best. I've never bought a 'real' pair though, I always buy knock offs, lol. I'm glad you were still able to celebrate early!

Quoting nicolett80: Staying home and breastfeeding my 7 week old while my 5 year runs circles around me. Hubby will be working all day and won't be home till late. He already gave me a card and a beautiful necklace last night. He also ordered me a pair of Ugg boots I wanted, that I will be getting next week. 💝

purplepink1992
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Do you have to work tomorrow night then aswell? Get a good days rest :) Good luck to your kitty. And that is cool that your LO plays violin!! How long?

Quoting PandTsmomjuly: Sleep :) I work third so I'm hoping to sleep the day away while he takes our cat to get fixed and fix the oldest's violin.

nicolett80
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:41 AM
Thanks!

This will actually be my first pair of Uggs.

Quoting purplepink1992:

That must keep you on the move!! lol Congrats on your new addition :) Ooo! Uggs are the best. I've never bought a 'real' pair though, I always buy knock offs, lol. I'm glad you were still able to celebrate early!

Quoting nicolett80: Staying home and breastfeeding my 7 week old while my 5 year runs circles around me. Hubby will be working all day and won't be home till late. He already gave me a card and a beautiful necklace last night. He also ordered me a pair of Ugg boots I wanted, that I will be getting next week. 💝

purplepink1992
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:41 AM

Trampolines are so fun! I loved them as a kid. Is it going to be an outdoor one? GL with the OT appt :) Hope you have a good day!

Quoting Anonymous:

We have an OT appt in morning and I want to go to mall to treat dd to a trampoline jump.  Not sure what else but i want to fill up the day so we are not home to answer phone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:43 AM
We're taking the plane down to SoCal and spending the weekend.
purplepink1992
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Which pair did you pick out? I've always had a soft spot for the purple classic minis, but I don't think they would be easy to match with outfits, lol. 

Quoting nicolett80: Thanks!

This will actually be my first pair of Uggs.

Quoting purplepink1992:

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:45 AM
I'll get home from work at 7:45am. Ill sleep until about 1:30pm. Then we'll play a board game and head out early for dinner. I have work at 9pm tomorrow,so we will make sure to have dinner early enough. I believe we are going to olive garden.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)