Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twin Problems

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

I'm sad to say - I've done this. In my defence however I had been up for almost 30 hours straight and the first one took to the boob like she hadn't been fed at all, so when the second one started crying I immediately bypassed the food option and did the whole diaper, temp, constipation, sick, tests before the other one upchucked all over me and then I realized what must have happened. I felt awful. So - what are YOUR twin problems?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:37 AM

julie515
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:38 AM
Every time I see this I want to cuddle the crying baby. I do think it is funny though. And I bet it has happened.
PandTsmomjuly
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
So glad I never had twins. My kids are little horros with only ONE of each of them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Bump for more lol I always find it funny what parents with twins do by accident its gotta be tough to have 2
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Even before they could TALK, mine would somehow have these perfect plans where one distracted me by babbling at me, showing me a "bruise", pooping or sneezing and the other one would sneak off and committ some monstrosity lol

Quoting PandTsmomjuly: So glad I never had twins. My kids are little horros with only ONE of each of them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:48 AM

I'm trying to find more - there's just shit like "they call me the twins" which I'm not finding funny.

Quoting Justine1993: Bump for more lol I always find it funny what parents with twins do by accident its gotta be tough to have 2

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:54 AM
I've always wanted twins no idea why just always have. Try to Google twin memes

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm trying to find more - there's just shit like "they call me the twins" which I'm not finding funny.

Quoting Justine1993: Bump for more lol I always find it funny what parents with twins do by accident its gotta be tough to have 2

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this
My twin stole my food all the time.

He still does when given the chance.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom would make us three bottles, two for him and one for me. He would finish his bottle then steal mine, all while my mom had her back turned for a minute. She upped his bottle amount and didn't have that problem for a while.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this
No one believes we're twins.

It's best when we tell a drunk person that we're twins. That is fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)