Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help me please anyone :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I don't know what to do, he's abusive physically emotionally and verbally, when we got married everything was fine but two years after that it's been that way every since and I stay because of our 3 kids, I want to tell someone but I am scared to, and I can't leave the house without him going and when he's at work he locks me and the kids up in a room and takes my phone so I can't call anyone till he gets home made me move away from my family and friends last night he gave me a black eye and bloody nose, I'm starting to think suicidal thoughts but keep on going because of my babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 AM

first thing you need to do is get out of that situation... you don't deserve it and neither do your kids.

MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:13 AM
You need to call the cops on him. Hes a real jerk. Isnt there anyone that can help yoh get away whole he is at work?
brittc789
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Then u shouldn't be on here u should be getting in touch with police or family to help u out of there
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Is there anyone you can call? Friend, family, neighbor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Call the police, break down a door or window and get out
myshoes
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Staying with him is not good for your 3 kids.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:15 AM
If you are locked in a room, call 911. They will get out, document what you say, charge him, and set you up with a battered women's shelter so you have a safe place to stay with your kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Please get help
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Escape! Go anywhere a hospital police station fire station just get out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Don't till the day he tries to harm one of your kids, or kill you, DONT! Take it from someone who was in your situation, it gets worst.

Please call the police and pack your things. I know Its hard cause you love him but he's not worth putting your life or your kiddos' at risk.

LEAVE. Seriously, leave!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)