Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexual advance

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
What's the most inappropriate sexual advance you've experienced?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM

BUMP!

EricaG87
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM
My assistant manager told me that he wanted to kick the back of my knees in and then fuck my face. True story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:15 PM
That's revolting! Did you put in a complaint against him?
Quoting EricaG87: My assistant manager told me that he wanted to kick the back of my knees in and then fuck my face. True story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:15 PM

It was my first job out of college working for a small town Chamber of Commerce.  I was 23 and we were on a staff/board retreat.  The City Manager was also on our Board of Directors. 

On the first night there we had a bbq and there was a hot tub (HUGE) so we all got in (properly dressed, an entire group of us)

The City Manager got super drunk and came on to me in the hot tub. 

kristen0812
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I just choked on my drink. Awful but so funny at the same time. I can't believe what the balls some men have to say the things they say.

Quoting EricaG87: My assistant manager told me that he wanted to kick the back of my knees in and then fuck my face. True story.
EricaG87
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I don't work there anymore.

Quoting Anonymous: That's revolting! Did you put in a complaint against him?

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Some dude bit me once.
I didn't know him, I was playing pool in my favorite bar back in those days, and he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and bit the shit out of my arm just below my shoulder. I was like 'wtf dude was that supposed to be sexy?' and he leaned in to try for my neck.
He got thrown out, lol. Creeper. It hurt, left a huge mark and I was bruised for a week! Didn't break the skin at least...

EricaG87
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM
I had about the same reaction as you at the time lol. I'm not sensitive by any means.

Quoting kristen0812: I just choked on my drink. Awful but so funny at the same time. I can't believe what the balls some men have to say the things they say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:26 PM

I was sitting in dh's lap and some guy came and tried to kiss me and his hand landed on my boob. I remember one of dh's arms coming up to block the guy's kiss and dh using his other arm to help set me on my feet as he stood. Then my SIL pulled me back out of the way as my dh was about to knock the guy out. My brother stopped him and the guy was booted. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)