Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I find this very accurate....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Discuss....
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this

hmmmm....interesting.  I've wondered how, if there is a God, he feels about all this.  Is he a forgiving God?  Are we all doomed?  Does he have a sense of humor?  Does he laugh at our stupidity?  Should I go to confession?  Like, right now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:28 AM

You can't lump all religion together. He is absolutely displeased by a lot of religion, but not all of it. 

OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

If there is a god, he will understand why I do not believe and he will forgive me for it.

mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:30 AM

What if he's the kind of God people fear?  The kind that wouldn't forgive you?  That would suck.

Quoting OrientalLily:

If there is a god, he will understand why I do not believe and he will forgive me for it.

OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, then I would be fucked.  Oh well.

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

What if he's the kind of God people fear?  The kind that wouldn't forgive you?  That would suck.

Quoting OrientalLily:

mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:31 AM

how do you know?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't lump all religion together. He is absolutely displeased by a lot of religion, but not all of it. 

Lilith23
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Hey! Can somebody enlighten be please. Ya know, from all the Sunday i spent going to church and all. I heard through one of my sleeping haze that Big man up there refuses that we kneel in front of like sculptured, or any other type of "fake god" or whatever. But why must we kneel in front of the cross? Or the virgin Mary? I am lost.
Legit question.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:33 AM
I'm a Christian and when I saw this, I thought, how very true.
Religion is beyond hypocritical. They message of God is constantly edited and plagiarized for the benefit of an individual or individuals.
I don't think this current of religion was what he had in mind.

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

hmmmm....interesting.  I've wondered how, if there is a God, he feels about all this.  Is he a forgiving God?  Are we all doomed?  Does he have a sense of humor?  Does he laugh at our stupidity?  Should I go to confession?  Like, right now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM

To answer one of your questions, Yes he is a forgiving God. 

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM
That is a great question! That's something else to consider here!

Quoting Lilith23: Hey! Can somebody enlighten be please. Ya know, from all the Sunday i spent going to church and all. I heard through one of my sleeping haze that Big man up there refuses that we kneel in front of like sculptured, or any other type of "fake god" or whatever. But why must we kneel in front of the cross? Or the virgin Mary? I am lost.

Legit question.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)