Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you put your business out here....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

expect the unexpected....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KnittinMama
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Okey dokey pokey
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Yes Ma'am.

I know a certain someone who is livid because the journals she has here on cm were public for YEARS. Now that there are links to them on a certain blog she is angry. Yet she had the public for years. She shut her profile down to private because of it but she forgot to adjust her journal settings so they are still public. I know for a fact her inlaws became aware of them a couple years ago.

Lilith23
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM
My business; BIL got me flowers for valentine day *.*
he so digs me!
So we're playing bullshit until his mother comes pick him up with my kiddos.
Voila, muuuh business biotches! Now where is the unexpected?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM
How the hell are you bullies and lowlives mothers? Disgusting that grown adults need to knock each other down esp via internet. My DD classmate killed himself two years ago because of cyberstalkers and bullies like you all!! Shame on you all!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes Ma'am.

I know a certain someone who is livid because the journals she has here on cm were public for YEARS. Now that there are links to them on a certain blog she is angry. Yet she had the public for years. She shut her profile down to private because of it but she forgot to adjust her journal settings so they are still public. I know for a fact her inlaws became aware of them a couple years ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:26 AM

so all cm'ers are stalkers and bullies who drive others to the point of suicide? overdramatic much?  

Quoting Anonymous: How the hell are you bullies and lowlives mothers? Disgusting that grown adults need to knock each other down esp via internet. My DD classmate killed himself two years ago because of cyberstalkers and bullies like you all!! Shame on you all!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes Ma'am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I didn't post her shit. Chill the fuck out. I found cm because of her posting that shit herself. I know people she wrote about and they saw it. I heard of the site through that and came here and saw it. I didn't post that shit. She did. So you can quit jumping my ass. I never said I posted it anywhere. I said I saw it. Now chill.

Quoting Anonymous: How the hell are you bullies and lowlives mothers? Disgusting that grown adults need to knock each other down esp via internet. My DD classmate killed himself two years ago because of cyberstalkers and bullies like you all!! Shame on you all!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes Ma'am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)