Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S••••y Valentine's Day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

So today I woke up and noticed my kitchen floor has a huge puddle of water. Sure enough my fridge decided to die. We built this house 2 yrs ago with all new appliances and have already replaced the washer, dishwasher, ac/heating unit and now the fridge. We just paid off our lowes card from buying all the other appliances literally yesterday. So I spent my morning cleaning and moving everything to our chest freezer. Not sure what to do with the things in the fridge. In the middle lf this my dad calls and tells me my grandmother was readmitted to the hospital for falling and that her lung cancer has returned and it is much worse this time. She lives 7 hours away so I cant even go see her. I'm feeling super down and need to vent. Wish my hubby would bring me home some chocolate but he told me my new wedding ring that I got last month (after the one his mom gave us broke) was my bday, vday and anniversary gift. Bleh at least my baby girl looks adorable today :)
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AshlynnJadesMom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM
How is your valentines day?
wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Hugs! She does look adorable!
wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:36 PM
mine is going well-got flowers from my nephew/godson, breakfast from my 17 year old son and waiting on a delivery from hubby!
AshlynnJadesMom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Thank you she told me she is a princess in her skirt lol

Quoting wintermoon111: Hugs! She does look adorable!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)