Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how stupid can you be?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

i swear my dd doesnt think sometimes! she got a huge dream catcher tattoo on the back of her neck over this passed weekend....then took a pregnancy test this morning and its positive (shes 21 and doesnt live with me btw). seriously! her periods been missing for a week and her excuse is "i figured it was because i was stressed about the move" ffs shes a smart girl,she really is but she doesnt think sometimes......

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Well, that's a bit harsh. I don't know what you're upset over, the tattoo or the pregnancy, or the tattoo while pregnant?

imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Zazayam:

Well, that's a bit harsh. I don't know what you're upset over, the tattoo or the pregnancy, or the tattoo while pregnant?

tattoo while pregnant and her being pregnant again

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this
She was only a week late and you think she's stupid for not knowing before she got the tattoo?
lalaboosh
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:40 PM
It's really not that big of a deal to not know you're pregnant. If she went to a reputable shop there's nothing to worry about, especially since the tattoo is far from where the baby is. I'm breastfeeding and planning a tattoo, but that's different. I wouldn't knowingly get tattooed while pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I got a tattoo and found out i was pregnant a few days later. I didnt know and that doesnt make me stupid. and being 21 and being pregnant again doesnt make her stupid either.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Well as long as she got it from a clean and trustworthy shop there's not much to worry about. A lot of people don't know they're pregnant right away, I wouldn't think twice about being a week late. It happens to me all the time, especially if I was stressing about something.

About the pregnancy, if it's a mistake it's hers to make I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zazayam:

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM

you sound like a peach, who gives a shit if she got a tattoo and then found out she was pregnant, it won't affect one damn thing related to her unborn and a one week late period is nothing, particular if you're stressed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Quoting mojogirl:

you sound like a peach, who gives a shit if she got a tattoo and then found out she was pregnant, it won't affect one damn thing related to her unborn and a one week late period is nothing, particular if you're stressed.

she got hives with her first tattoo.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM
A tattoo that early on isn't gonna affect her pregnancy. Maybe research before you call someone else stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zazayam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)