Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE!!!!! I feel like I failed my DH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I know this is trivial but all my DH wanted for valentines day was tickets to go see tool. The tickets went on sale at 10am. I took off of work in order to get up in the morning so I could but them for him online. I saved up extra money from my job so I could afford the tickets. But my son is teething and he kept me up all night last night plus my alarm did not go off like it was suppose to. Of course when I finally got to ticketmaster it was sold out. This man does so much for me. He buys me roses every other day just to show how much he cares and not to mention taking me on random dinners because I dont feel like cooking or bringing home dinners or cooking himself.  He said he is not upset but i just feel like i failed him. Hope everyone has a good valentines day.

UPDATE: I forgot they were playing in Houston as well. They went on sale at 12 my time.  Its a little further away but I wanted to get him tickets and I got them!!! Really good seats too. YAY!!! So happy. Thanks for your suggestions!!.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM
3 moms liked this

roses every other day? what a fucking waste of money.

.PinkHart.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Look on CL. Many people buy multiple tickets just to sell. Or closer to the concert find out they can't make it and sell them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Fucking doubt it.

Quoting Anonymous:

roses every other day? what a fucking waste of money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Keep trying to get the tickets.  Or, maybe, you can take that money for a one night getaway.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Yeah but i probably wont be able to afford them because they are way to expensive. But thanks for the suggestion.

Quoting .PinkHart.: Look on CL. Many people buy multiple tickets just to sell. Or closer to the concert find out they can't make it and sell them.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Omg is today over yet haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Yeah i will probably do something with him with the money but I just know he wanted to go to tool. He is a awesome guy. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep trying to get the tickets.  Or, maybe, you can take that money for a one night getaway.  

LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Look on stub hub.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:50 PM

lol

Quoting justpeachy71904: Omg is today over yet haha

.PinkHart.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Not really. Some people sell them at value and sometimes less just to get rid of them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah but i probably wont be able to afford them because they are way to expensive. But thanks for the suggestion.

Quoting .PinkHart.: Look on CL. Many people buy multiple tickets just to sell. Or closer to the concert find out they can't make it and sell them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)