Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHEN WILL THIS END??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My period that is...I got my first depo shot last month, and I got my period within a week after and I am still bleeding. (gross I know). Its been like a month that i have been on my period! WTF???The doctor saiid it reduces your period, sometimes even stops it  completely....but thats not whats going on here! Has anyone else experienced this or have some information. Because im thinking about not getting the depo again! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bowribbonmama
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I would call your doctor.
moni1908
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I use to use depo on and off. The first time I had a period for a month! After that my period slowed down but it works different for different people.

Quoting Anonymous:

My period that is...I got my first depo shot last month, and I got my period within a week after and I am still bleeding. (gross I know). Its been like a month that i have been on my period! WTF???The doctor saiid it reduces your period, sometimes even stops it  completely....but thats not whats going on here! Has anyone else experienced this or have some information. Because im thinking about not getting the depo again! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM
My friend went on for three months so the doc gave her something to stop it. Then it didn't come again for another 4 months.

Depo is the devil.
DeeMD82
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Yeah call your doctor.  My period was reduced until it finally stopped.  Since going if it though I never got a regular period back though.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)