Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like getting jewelry..am i the only one?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
  • 41 Replies
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firespurity
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too!
ABCMomma0211
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:00 PM

i love it, if it's rings, necklaces, ear rings...if it's a bracelet then not so much, but i do want a keepsake from kays.

bakerytreatz16
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the same way. The only kind I even wear is my wedding ring
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:08 PM
I like my engagement ring, but I only wear that and my wedding ring, I just wouldn't wear anything else.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

i love it, if it's rings, necklaces, ear rings...if it's a bracelet then not so much, but i do want a keepsake from kays.

mistie900
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:09 PM
I'm not big on jewelry but I do like it. I wear when I dress up a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:11 PM
I don't like jewelry gifts. I like to pick out my own jewelry and I spend a lot of time going place to place to find something I love.
DH would rather just go to Kay and pay an assload for the box.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMom104
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Me either. I don't wear anything but my wedding set. I even broke them at work lol. Just get me food or tattoos lol.
Bubbie0809
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:14 PM
I don't like jewelry store jewelry much either.

Quoting polkaspots: I don't like jewelry gifts. I like to pick out my own jewelry and I spend a lot of time going place to place to find something I love.

polkaspots
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:16 PM
I like looking at them, they're usually pretty but not worth the money. He spent a few grand on my wedding ring at Kay and one of the diamonds just disappeared. I wasn't doing anything manual or anything, we had been at the pediatrician.

Quoting Bubbie0809: I don't like jewelry store jewelry much either.

Quoting polkaspots: I don't like jewelry gifts. I like to pick out my own jewelry and I spend a lot of time going place to place to find something I love.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oooomelissaoooo
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:19 PM

im the same way. and i dont always wear my ring either..when i was preg i had to take it off and then with my job, im afraid ill fuck it up.

other then that..no thank you. i dont like necklaces..and i dont like things on my wrists..my ears are pierced but i ahvent worn earings in years

Quoting Bubbie0809: I like my engagement ring, but I only wear that and my wedding ring, I just wouldn't wear anything else.

Quoting ABCMomma0211:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)