Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if your SO sucks at valentine's.....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Suck it up and give him a hug anyways lol I only wish dh were home to snuggle so if your so is home smile and be happy!!(and don't put his gift down the disposal :p)
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Bump!
Oh and happy valentines
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Happy Valentin's Day! And ya gotta admit it was funny. Wonder if she really did that. Lol
svolkov
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I doubt it. Bit I bet some ladies on here get cranky about that stuff lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Happy Valentin's Day! And ya gotta admit it was funny. Wonder if she really did that. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Mobile Photo

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I'm sure they do but it seems a bit nuts that she wouldn't wait until he came home from work to see if he brought something. But then again, quite a few people on here seem a little nuts.

Quoting svolkov: Lol I doubt it. Bit I bet some ladies on here get cranky about that stuff lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Happy Valentin's Day! And ya gotta admit it was funny. Wonder if she really did that. Lol
svolkov
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Bahahaha I'm sending this photo to dh :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

MizzSuzy
Happy valentines and i agree with you....
Omg some people here think their life is ruined and already planning their divorce bcus they didnt get anything for valentines. Lol like the day isnt over. Ill be lucky to even spend an hour with my so. He works all day. Some ppl here need to just calm down
svolkov
A little? Lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I'm sure they do but it seems a bit nuts that she wouldn't wait until he came home from work to see if he brought something. But then again, quite a few people on here seem a little nuts.

Quoting svolkov: Lol I doubt it. Bit I bet some ladies on here get cranky about that stuff lol

svolkov
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM
They don't celebrate any of these fake holidays in russia so dh sucks at all of them lol valentines/mothers day/fathers day etc

Quoting MizzSuzy: Happy valentines and i agree with you....

Omg some people here think their life is ruined and already planning their divorce bcus they didnt get anything for valentines. Lol like the day isnt over. Ill be lucky to even spend an hour with my so. He works all day. Some ppl here need to just calm down
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Oh wow that sucks.....either way happy valentines day!!!!!! :-)

Quoting svolkov: They don't celebrate any of these fake holidays in russia so dh sucks at all of them lol valentines/mothers day/fathers day etc

Quoting MizzSuzy: Happy valentines and i agree with you....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)