Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did YOU get HIM for Valentines day?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:47 PM
  • 72 Replies

If you excnahge gifts, what did you get him?

I gave my husband one big valentines day card, I gave it to him first thing this morning before he left for work (5am). I also wrote out a dozen thank you cards, with things I am thankful for about him. Each one had about a paragraph lol! I put those on his seat in the car so he would see them when he left for work. He hasnt given me anything but he usually does when he gets home from work.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:49 PM
I made him a card, baked him his fave cupcakes, cake and bread, breakfast in bed and I got him some star wars stuff and a box of chocolate.

He most likely won't get me anything.
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Id be bummed if I didnt get anything :/ I mean a love letter is free.

Quoting Anonymous: I made him a card, baked him his fave cupcakes, cake and bread, breakfast in bed and I got him some star wars stuff and a box of chocolate.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

BUMP!

Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM
A card and some candy. That's probably what he got me. I'll see when I.get home from work.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

card and a book of boudoir pics :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM
He isn't the romantic type and I'm fine not getting anything. He shows me he loves me every day. I just love going crazy on holidays :)

Quoting Click_Queen:

Id be bummed if I didnt get anything :/ I mean a love letter is free.

Quoting Anonymous: I made him a card, baked him his fave cupcakes, cake and bread, breakfast in bed and I got him some star wars stuff and a box of chocolate.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Thats a GREAT gift! And great photos too.

Quoting supermama322:

Mobile Photo

card and a book of boudoir pics :)

paigea
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM

For fun I made him a crossword puzzle on line and tucked it into a card I've given him before.  (I think cards are a waste of money)

I was going to make him a special supper, but we'll probably cook it together.  He will probably give me a card that will make me cry and flowers or chocolates.  But then he brings me chocolated often. LOL

I'd be perfectly happy with nothing.  Because I am already perfectly happy with him. :)

JackieGirl007
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM

We don't do gifts, thank goodness. I hate the stress of trying to figure out what gift to give him that he hasn't already bought for himself, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM
He's getting a massage, bj and sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)