Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I give my dad the pictures from my ultra sound???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My dad lives out of state and this is his second grand baby Iam his oldest and have his first and only biological grand child a little girl.

Iam now carrying a boy. When I told him today over the phone his response was "YES!" We discussed him coming home for the birth of his grandson and he said he'll try to make it.

He asked about pictures I told him that I have the ultrasound pictures and he asked if he could have them. I have the originals and some on a cd.

He made it clear to me he wants the pictures not the cd. so I'm wondering should I give them to him make copies or keep them for myself?

He never asked for my daughters ultra sound pictures.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
erica19791
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I would get pictures from the disc and give them to him and keep the actual US pic for yourself.

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM
If he is like my dad who thinks boys carry on family name and reputation then yes I would give them to him. My dad had more excitement for my son than my daughter. But he loves them both the same. He was never given a boy so he gets that with my son.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM
I guess make a copy. I dont get why you could email a digital though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nki92
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM
I'd just make copies that's what I did for my dad he lives out of the country
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:00 PM
He doesn't know how to use a computer lol my mom just learned how to text and my laptop is broken I'm mobile.

Quoting thenameshailie: I guess make a copy. I dont get why you could email a digital though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)