Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asexual people

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:59 PM
  • 14 Replies
Is this really a thing?can someone explain this to me? It honestly makes no sense humans werent made to be asexual that's goes against biology.even gays and lesbians want sex.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittleshawk
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Bump
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:02 PM
I've known at least one person. He simply wasn't interested in sex or romantic relationships at all.
Tracys2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

They just aren't interested, which hurts nobody, so I'm not bothered. I have a couple facebook friends that are asexual, and occasionally post info on it. They can love people the same as anyone else, except for that one component.

Siare
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:03 PM

One of my best friends is like that. He's 30 and is still a virgin. Just really no desire at all to be in a relationship or be with anyone. He's very focused on his own life, has a large circle of great friends, and his career is booming.

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Even if humans were not 'made' to be asexual sometimes there are biological problems that occur which are not the natural order of things. I have also thought that certain things like this could be mothers natures way of stopping over population.

Saying that, even if someone is asexual they are not hurting anyone and they have a right to do whatever they want to. Whatever makes them happy. 

skittleshawk
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Bump
abecee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:35 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:36 PM

of course it happens! I think there is a ton of pressure these days to not let someone be asexual. Tell them they're really gay if they don't want to have sex. America is sex obsessed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:37 PM

"made" as in by the Creator?

Roo1234
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM

It isn't like someone is sexual or not.  Everything comes in varying degrees...for some sex is everything, for others it is undesireable, or not even on the radar. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)